Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A question

Default A question

So maybe this doesn't belong here but I am more asking sissy's TG people and girls.

How many of you cry really easily? Like even the slightest things can make you cry sometimes? I know that I cry really easily.

Like I know that for girls it is actually a geneticly designed for them to cry easier.

But I cry easier than some of them.

I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue.

I don't cry per-say, I do tear up a lot, watching any movie or TV show with a touching or moving moment makes me tear up, with the exception of "My sisters keeper" that's a head in my hands tear jerker. But on the rare occasions i do cry it's a big pillow soaking cry, but I don't have those to often.

And this is so weird I just yesterday had the thought of starting this exact same thread

Littlesissyme

I cry WAY to easily, often it's about nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Littlesissyme View Post
    I cry WAY to easily, often it's about nothing!
    I know what you mean I do too.

user13640

I wish I cried easier but sadly I'm a very tough guy. I only cry when family members die.

I cry easy too. But I don't think girls are genetically designed to cry easier. Lol that's kind of silly, what purpose would that serve? I think it's just more normal to see a girl cry. Boys are told from a very very very young age to 'man up' and 'don't cry'.

Like if you've ever seen a 2yro boy fall in the playground, his mom/dad/sitter/whoever, well say something along the lines of "you're fine, get up and go play" But if a 2yro little girl falls, whoever is watching her will rush over pick her up and cuddle her until she stops crying. Kids don't care. Unless they see blood or someone else overreacts, they won't cry most of the time.

i don't cry unless it Really really hurts (broken a wrist ina bike race and had a small Ow followed by lots of language i wouldn't want my mother to hear) and if something hits me really deep

I read somewhere that genetically girls cry easier than guys.

Anyways yeah I cry easily like sometimes the slightest thing will make me cry. Pain only if it is too my head or if it hurts really bad.
    But tv shows, movies, emotions, and books make me cry almost instantly.

It is easier for girls to cry than guys due to the hormone mix. If you gave males a similar hormonal cocktail they would bawl easily as well. Biochemistry is your friend.

Yeah, I have a few things that I have read that make me cry and things in movies and TV shows that have made me cry. Very little gets me really badly unless it hits some deep emotional issue in myself and then I seriously bawl uncontrollably.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbabyheather View Post
    It is easier for girls to cry than guys due to the hormone mix. If you gave males a similar hormonal cocktail they would bawl easily as well. Biochemistry is your friend.

Yeah, I have a few things that I have read that make me cry and things in movies and TV shows that have made me cry. Very little gets me really badly unless it hits some deep emotional issue in myself and then I seriously bawl uncontrollably.
    Well that explains my ability to cry so easily. My doc said my hormones were a little screwy and were not so dissimilar from a girls my age. He said "really the main difference is the level of testosterone and that is low for a boy your age." apparently I had slightly higher testosterone amount then a girl. But yeah. He said I have a chance of developing breasts and curves. So yeah.