Thread: Hello from FL

Default Hello from FL

Hello new friends. I am new to this site. Just a little bit about me. I am 35 yrs old, single, and i am not gay. While growing up, i was in diapers for a long time. Then as i got older, i have no idea y, but wanted to be in diapers again. So i bought me a bag of Depends. As i put one on, it was so comfortble. I wud just wear at night. Then time passed by and i stoped and now im back into it. I currently love the Molicares Super Plus with the Molicare Medline Pad inserted in them. Then i wear another one over for extra protection. Im trying not to talk sooo much about diapers here and i apologize if i am. I just feel i can come on here and tell about me. Honestly i really wish i was compltely incontinet. If anybody has any tips on trying to become incontinet, id love to hear. I enjoy walking on the beach, and just hanging out mayb watch a movies and cuddle with a female as i am not gay. I really wish i cud keep on here but currently gotta go. Ive bin having withdrawls on no diapers. I gotta wait till i get back home.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny77 View Post
    Hello new friends. I am new to this site. Just a little bit about me. I am 35 yrs old, single, and i am not gay. While growing up, i was in diapers for a long time. Then as i got older, i have no idea y, but wanted to be in diapers again. So i bought me a bag of Depends. As i put one on, it was so comfortble. I wud just wear at night. Then time passed by and i stoped and now im back into it. I currently love the Molicares Super Plus with the Molicare Medline Pad inserted in them. Then i wear another one over for extra protection. Im trying not to talk sooo much about diapers here and i apologize if i am. I just feel i can come on here and tell about me. Honestly i really wish i was compltely incontinet. If anybody has any tips on trying to become incontinet, id love to hear. I enjoy walking on the beach, and just hanging out mayb watch a movies and cuddle with a female as i am not gay. I really wish i cud keep on here but currently gotta go. Ive bin having withdrawls on no diapers. I gotta wait till i get back home.
    That's a very interesting way of putting it. I personally would go with "and I'm straight" but to each their own. I'm sure your life doesn't revolve completely around diapers so why dint you tell us what you do for fun? I sure you've got some other hobbies or interests you can tell us about also!

In the meantime, I shall be the first to say that I'd really recommend NOT trying to become incontinent. It's very difficult from what I believe, imagine always having to be prepared... Carrying that sort of stuff around with you. What would you do if you wanted to go on holiday? Terrible idea...

Anyhoo, welcome to the DISC

Welcome.

Are you gay? But seriously, What else besides diapers do you like? What's your favourite genre of music?

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    That's a very interesting way of putting it. I personally would go with "and I'm straight" but to each their own. I'm sure your life doesn't revolve completely around diapers so why dint you tell us what you do for fun? I sure you've got some other hobbies or interests you can tell us about also!

In the meantime, I shall be the first to say that I'd really recommend NOT trying to become incontinent. It's very difficult from what I believe, imagine always having to be prepared... Carrying that sort of stuff around with you. What would you do if you wanted to go on holiday? Terrible idea...

Anyhoo, welcome to the DISC
    Hello. Yeah, i guess your rite on being incontinet. But i really wud like to atleast experiment it. My hobbys consist of walking the beach and hanging out with my family. How about you. What do u enjoy doing?