Thread: Dry 24/7

Default Dry 24/7

I've had this CASE of Dry 24/7's just laying around for months because the first time I tried them they were a bit big for my taste but I tried one on today and found it to be insanely thick even compared to Bambinos. They absorb more than Bambinos and swell up more than Bambinos. Suffice it to say these things are awesome!!! They're very comfortable as well especially when very wet. I give it 10/10!

I tried them for the first time a couple nights ago. On mine I noticed that they had little pinholes in the plastic outer shell that sprang teardrop leaks - something I've never seen before. They held two large wettings, but after the second one this problem started to happen. Other than that, they are a great diaper. However, I would still take an M4 over anything.

I too experience the pin hole leak phenominon, it gave me an excuse to have to wear my vinyl panties. Otherwise I too give 24/7 high marks.

Quote Originally Posted by pldc View Post
    I tried them for the first time a couple nights ago. On mine I noticed that they had little pinholes in the plastic outer shell that sprang teardrop leaks - something I've never seen before. They held two large wettings, but after the second one this problem started to happen. Other than that, they are a great diaper. However, I would still take an M4 over anything.
    They aren't supposed to do this. Apparently it was a quality issue a few months back. I was gonna suggest, if you ordered from XP Medical, to tell them about it as soon as discovering a problem and they will replace the defective diapers. I've never had a problem with Dry 24/7s having pinholes, but I did get a defective case of Abenas once; XP Medical replaced my case no problem, they just took down the lot numbers on each package to ensure that my replacement didn't come from the same faulty batch. But I see you're in Canada, so I don't know who your vendor would be or if they're as good about standing behind their product.

The only product that needs NO doubler! It is likely to leak if you do use one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
    They aren't supposed to do this. Apparently it was a quality issue a few months back. I was gonna suggest, if you ordered from XP Medical, to tell them about it as soon as discovering a problem and they will replace the defective diapers. I've never had a problem with Dry 24/7s having pinholes, but I did get a defective case of Abenas once; XP Medical replaced my case no problem, they just took down the lot numbers on each package to ensure that my replacement didn't come from the same faulty batch. But I see you're in Canada, so I don't know who your vendor would be or if they're as good about standing behind their product.
    Got mine from B4NS. As a consumer, I would definitely understand the need to complain if a product was less than satisfactory, especially for something more expensive compared to the competition. This is the first time I've bought the product. I've never had this problem with any diaper I've ever had. Ever. I've never seen this problem on Bambinos, ABUs, or even M4s. As such, I'm not going to buy Dry 24/7 again, even if I complain and it does get exchanged.

Perhaps it's my reserved Canadian politeness or just the fact that I've had nothing but 5 star service from B4NS...

First impressions are everything and I will stick with what I like. If every place that sold a bad product would return and/or exchange it with no qualms the world would be a better place.

I've never heard anything but praise with regards to XP, I would consider B4NS to be it's Canadian counterpart for serving our community.

I perceive that Dry 24/7 is a higher end product but doesn't compare to the diapers listed above in terms of comfort balanced with absorption, thus I would rather rock an M4. So glad they kept rolling in North America, hopefully they do the same for our friends across the pond.

Happy for anyone who doesn't have the pinhole problem with D247, they are quite thick with decent tapes and hold a large amount of liquid.