Thread: Customizing.

Question Customizing.

I'm an artist, and like they say; "Starving Artists" right? I'm not here to promote what I sell but I simply need some feedback.

How many of you would be interesting in Customized Bottles, Sippies, and Pacifiers?

I mean, they're cheap, 10 dollars each; shipping included to most places? Do you guys think that's fair?

teddybear206

heck yeah that sounds like a great idea.

I agree, sounds like a great idea. 10$ is a little bit much. Maybe you should work on pricing a bit? Or adding something that would be worth a bit more? Best of luck though! If you have a site i'd love to see it.

Although at 10$ a bottle, i could probably never afford to buy such a thing, but then again I'm just a poor college student living with my parents x]

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysToxxicBabyGirl View Post
    I agree, sounds like a great idea. 10$ is a little bit much. Maybe you should work on pricing a bit? Or adding something that would be worth a bit more? Best of luck though! If you have a site i'd love to see it.

Although at 10$ a bottle, i could probably never afford to buy such a thing, but then again I'm just a poor college student living with my parents x]
    It's mostly so high because I'm not asking people to do shipping, and it would have to go in a box. But as with all of the commissions I take, they always come with a badge, and my babyfur things come with silly little birth certificates.

I don't have a site yet but I do have a fur affinity, and I offer much more than just bottles and things; Although I haven't uploaded any pictures of my custom cup yet because I can't find my camera.

Userpage of ethanu -- Fur Affinity [dot] net would be the fA.

Well you're certainly a fantastic illustrator. Although since i don't consider myself part of the furry persuasion, my concern would be if there would be other images available.

Sorry about the price thing. I didn't read about the shipping part >.< My bad. 10$ is a lot, however it's probably necessary for a starting business like yourself. I was just really excited about the idea so I skimmed a bit. I think the idea is absolutely fantastic.

Also, I have no clue how to use that site, so I couldn't see pictures of the actual things (if there are any). Maybe you could PM me a more specific link?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysToxxicBabyGirl View Post
    Well you're certainly a fantastic illustrator. Although since i don't consider myself part of the furry persuasion, my concern would be if there would be other images available.

Sorry about the price thing. I didn't read about the shipping part >.< My bad. 10$ is a lot, however it's probably necessary for a starting business like yourself. I was just really excited about the idea so I skimmed a bit. I think the idea is absolutely fantastic.

Also, I have no clue how to use that site, so I couldn't see pictures of the actual things (if there are any). Maybe you could PM me a more specific link?
    I'm going to take some pictures today after my mom's birthday party and set them up in a photobucket album, I'll pm you when they're up~?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethanu View Post
    I'm going to take some pictures today after my mom's birthday party and set them up in a photobucket album, I'll pm you when they're up~?
    Awesome, i can't wait to see!

Oh that would be awesome!!!! and knowing it came from and was made by a friend from here would make it so much more special and meaning full. I love it!!

I've always thought it would be nice to have a toddler-ish-style sippy cup. The real ones are too small; and the adult ones are horribly institutional...