Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: The Lurker

  1. #1

    Angry The Lurker

    Gah!! Apparently since I don't post at all I have become a lurker!! T.T

    This is not my intention. As a generally shy person I just like to read what people have to say and keep my opinions to myself!!

    Unfortunately, I cannot view anything anymore so now I need to explain myself here.

    I am a diaper lover and/or diaper fur. Got interested when someone I liked had the interest and sort of adopted it. I play video games, write, enjoy tacos and like reading. I also got into the furry thing because I found it cute but not too hardcore into it.

    Other things, I like are poking, Baka test to shokanju(anyone who enjoys funny anime will definitely enjoy this!!) I work at gamestop, I am an atheist so that means I eat babies are worship Satan. Not really.(Don't poke me about religious belief and I'm very accepting unless you get your beans in my business.)

    I also rock climb, swim and enjoy long walks on the beach. I'm also a yaoi fangirl so anyone who can share any good juicy fanfics please do!! XD

    I guess that's about it. I'm still wondering which adult diaper to buy. I won't be able to order from online since the two others I share the house with would get the mail. I need some good store brand diaper that someone can recommend. ToT I know that's too much to ask for but if there's any good store brand in the United States that I can buy please tell me!!

    With tacos and love,

    Jiasca.

  2. #2

    Default

    Hey there, I suppose you've read quite a bit so nice to see you finally post =P. As far as the lurker status, there are probably those who know better then me, but basically hearing from everyone is always a nice thing. Don't worry, I haven't came across anyone that bites around here so far =P, and I'm sure there are plenty who would like to hear your opinions!

    Like video games eh? PC or Console? Also any games you are currently playing? or maybe a game you really want to play? Tacos are yummmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy xD, how do you like your tacos?

    I will get my beans in your religious business though, because I am offended you don't believe in eating babies! It is a sacred thing of the Followers of the White Glove, and we shall force the belief on the rest of the world muhahahaha *ahem* moving on...>.>

    Can't really help with the store brand question, as the only ones I know of is goodnites (not really adult diapers, and that is mostly from everyone talking about them). But hopefully someone can chime in and help with that. Other then that, hope you have a good day, and don't be shy! =P

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jiasca View Post
    Gah!! Apparently since I don't post at all I have become a lurker!! T.T

    This is not my intention. As a generally shy person I just like to read what people have to say and keep my opinions to myself!!

    Unfortunately, I cannot view anything anymore so now I need to explain myself here.

    I am a diaper lover and/or diaper fur. Got interested when someone I liked had the interest and sort of adopted it. I play video games, write, enjoy tacos and like reading. I also got into the furry thing because I found it cute but not too hardcore into it.

    Other things, I like are poking, Baka test to shokanju(anyone who enjoys funny anime will definitely enjoy this!!) I work at gamestop, I am an atheist so that means I eat babies are worship Satan. Not really.(Don't poke me about religious belief and I'm very accepting unless you get your beans in my business.)

    I also rock climb, swim and enjoy long walks on the beach. I'm also a yaoi fangirl so anyone who can share any good juicy fanfics please do!! XD

    I guess that's about it. I'm still wondering which adult diaper to buy. I won't be able to order from online since the two others I share the house with would get the mail. I need some good store brand diaper that someone can recommend. ToT I know that's too much to ask for but if there's any good store brand in the United States that I can buy please tell me!!

    With tacos and love,

    Jiasca.
    Writing out an introduction can be sort of daunting but this was a good one. Thanks for making the effort. I hope to hear more from you in the future

    As for your question about store bought diapers, there really aren't a lot of good choices. I'm a diehard fan of plastic outer shell disposables, which narrows the field even further down to Depends Fitted Maximum Protection/Depends Protection with Tabs (the name seems to be in transition). These are fairly light use by ABDL standards but to me they feel and fit like a diaper should with the added bonus of being all white with a fairly minimal wetness indicator. If you're okay with the faux cloth outer shell, there's more available but it's very rare to find anything that's thick or highly absorbant in retail. Very occasionally one might find Tena or Molicare, mostly in more specialized stores. Either of these if you can find them are going to be above and far above (respectively) typical diapers available retail. Good luck in your search.

  4. #4

    Default

    Dang it!! I knew I'd get into this problem!! \(ToT)/ Why is It always the nice things you have to order?

    Yes, I've read quite a lot but I constantly was bugged when I couldn't access the forums. Especially when there was a question I wanted answered!! I've been lurking in the shadows ready to assassinate my target Boris Yeltsin. >.> I will get him some day. You like listening to newcomers!? What is this madness!! I seem to have entered an alternate universe where people are actually accepting!! Let us hope that helicopters are made of chocolate in your universe. Joking aside, I'm glad you listen to the new guys. I know new people may not be as knowledgeable or as good looking as older members of this forum but we have feelings too!!

    My opinions usually offer nonsense and large words and if I misspell anything blame the wrongdoing on my phone and I shall stone it to death!

    I swing both ways. >:3 I like consoles and pc's. Huh? What did you think my earlier statement meant!? I'm playing Uncharted 3: Frames Deception! I also just beat Batman Arkham City and going to start Assassins Creed Revelations later!! I like my Tacos with twizzlers!! Do not attempt my previous statement. It will leave you with a bad taste in your mouth and a tummy ache.

    Baby eating should only be properly done with the proper amount of Oregano!! The flying spaghetti monster has deemed it so. I was already tricked into believing water can turn into wine and attempted it many times. I will not be fooled into believing anything else but his masters noodly appendage!!

    Por que!? \(T.T)/ I guess I'll still have to find some.

    Yes!! Writing an introduction is daunting!! I was attacked by a wolverine and two bears as I wrote this!! I didn't believe I would make it!

    My replies will be slow. T.T Since I'm using the phone. I want to use my laptop I'm just afraid someone sees the site and I'll be forced to cover them in honey! I've already had embarrassing experiences with people always finding out what I look at. So I'm a Naruto fan!! It's not that bad!! No I'm completely joking but yes I don't want to make the mistake again!!

    Thank you two. You both seem nice and not ugly so that's always good! XD I joke quite often so dont take me seriously unless its a debate or involves the wearing of underpants on your head. Thank you two again and I do hope I post more often!!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jiasca View Post
    Dang it!! I knew I'd get into this problem!! \(ToT)/ Why is It always the nice things you have to order?

    Yes, I've read quite a lot but I constantly was bugged when I couldn't access the forums. Especially when there was a question I wanted answered!! I've been lurking in the shadows ready to assassinate my target Boris Yeltsin. >.> I will get him some day.
    I've dealt with that, mostly when I've been lazy about logging in before (or didn't notice), not being able to read everything got a bit annoying xD. I do imagine it would be hard to get a question answered without posting =P. Pfft there is no Boris Yeltsin here, I swear it! >.>...<.<...



    Quote Originally Posted by Jiasca View Post
    You like listening to newcomers!? What is this madness!! I seem to have entered an alternate universe where people are actually accepting!! Let us hope that helicopters are made of chocolate in your universe. Joking aside, I'm glad you listen to the new guys. I know new people may not be as knowledgeable or as good looking as older members of this forum but we have feelings too!!
    Well if I listen to them, then later I can berate them. The whole "build them up, then kick them down" thing ya know? =P Kidding of course, I like newbies in a lot of places because it is more ideas and all that jazz, it makes it more interesting then listening to the same people all the time (I use college as an example xD). Helicopters are made out of something the color of chocolate, but it isn't chocolate (I learned the hard way T_T) >.>. New people have feelings? =o I thought they were emotionless robots! Maybe that is just in my world...



    Quote Originally Posted by Jiasca View Post
    My opinions usually offer nonsense and large words and if I misspell anything blame the wrongdoing on my phone and I shall stone it to death!
    Well if it is like my phone, things won't be misspelled, but often weird words will appear like "I like sexting." Yea, glad you like it phone, but I prefer texting...



    Quote Originally Posted by Jiasca View Post
    I swing both ways. >:3 I like consoles and pc's. Huh? What did you think my earlier statement meant!? I'm playing Uncharted 3: Frames Deception! I also just beat Batman Arkham City and going to start Assassins Creed Revelations later!! I like my Tacos with twizzlers!! Do not attempt my previous statement. It will leave you with a bad taste in your mouth and a tummy ache.
    I thought you meant PC and mac =P (though mac games are expensive shit). Nice! How is it? Never played the uncharted series (don't think they are on PC T_T). Have you played the older Assassins creed games?

    Sounds yummy =P. Ha! I beat the hell out of my stomach already, so if it got achy from tacos and twizzlers, I'd make fun of it for the next year >.>



    Quote Originally Posted by Jiasca View Post
    Baby eating should only be properly done with the proper amount of Oregano!! The flying spaghetti monster has deemed it so. I was already tricked into believing water can turn into wine and attempted it many times. I will not be fooled into believing anything else but his masters noodly appendage!!
    Pfft the White Glove Society has better recipes, and are much more refined then flying pasta /snobbery. water can turn into wine though, I've done it many times, I swear!!



    Quote Originally Posted by Jiasca View Post
    My replies will be slow. T.T Since I'm using the phone. I want to use my laptop I'm just afraid someone sees the site and I'll be forced to cover them in honey! I've already had embarrassing experiences with people always finding out what I look at.
    Holy hell, you typed all that on a phone? O_O, it must of taken like a year and your thumbs must be bleeding profusely. Are there often people randomly looking at your laptop? If you clear your internet history often, and close tabs you are viewing the site on, shouldn't have to worry about people seeing it. Of course, as asked above, that only counts if people aren't looking over your shoulder all the time, and other such "moments of caring" =P.
    There are a couple articles on it even (aka: read them as they actually explain things well xD)

    http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...ncryption.html
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...en-babies.html



    Quote Originally Posted by Jiasca View Post
    Thank you two. You both seem nice and not ugly so that's always good! XD
    I take offense to that, I take pride in my blinding ugliness! They call me American Ugly Bob. =p

Similar Threads

  1. Hello from a lurker
    By christi in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-Apr-2011, 23:58
  2. Oh no, not a lurker!
    By Atomotry in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-Feb-2011, 21:58
  3. I'm not a lurker! ;-)
    By hikerqc in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-Jan-2011, 01:38
  4. Not a lurker any more.
    By Oranges in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-Sep-2010, 16:08
  5. Lurker
    By Sly in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-Mar-2009, 14:57

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.