Thread: Different vibe..

Miku

Question Different vibe..

I've noticed when I wet/mess my diaper out of pleasure, it has that same old feeling to it..

However, when I wet/mess out of convenience (say I have a diaper on and I'm playing a game or watching anime or tv or just doing w/e and I don't want to have to get up to use the bathroom, I'll just use the diaper so I don't miss out on what I'm watching, or so I don't have to pause my game) it feels different to me.. It feels nicer.

I don't know if it's just me, but I like the feeling of using my diaper so I don't have to stop what I'm doing better than the feeling of using my diaper because I want to, or just have the urge to.

Does anybody else get a different vibe when you use your diaper out of convenience instead of you just wanting to use it for the pleasure of it?

I love the feeling of "having" to use it, like being told I have to keep it on and use it more than just using it as I need to. I like not having a choice in the matter because it means that when I can't hold it any longer I have to wet and mess. When I'm wearing one because I want to and I wet I like the feeling, just not as much.

I know exactly what you mean. It's more of that innocent convenience vibe to me.

This is one of the reasons why I enjoy wearing 24/7 - it's a totally different experience to just wearing for a few hours in your bedroom

Being I/C and needing to wear 24/7 I just get a feeling of relief that the diaper was in place and did it's job! Sometimes there are frisson's of naughtiness or excitement - but these have faded across the years a being padded up has become a necessary part of daily life.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    This is one of the reasons why I enjoy wearing 24/7 - it's a totally different experience to just wearing for a few hours in your bedroom
    I too like to wear 24/7 I think it is better than just a few hours. It is better the longer you wear them.