Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: N64!

Red face N64!

Okay, so when I was little the first game I ever beat on the N64 Platform was Diddykong Racing. Man, oh man, did I ever own that game.

And so; as I walked into Ebgames (Gamestop), I walked over to the used discount bin... And found Diddykong racing for 7 bucks!

Needless to say, I bought it. And it seems suddenly harder~. Maybe I just don't have the same skills I had when I was 5 and 6.

What's your favorite games?

My cousin is BOSS at diddykong. We got to 44 thanks to him, we couldn't beat any of the bosses till he came around. Great game, but I prefer goldeneye.

Zelda, OT and MM. Followed close by Goldeneye and DK64. I'd throw Mariokart on the list, but it's only fun when you do multiplayer and no one ever visits me D:

1.Goldeneye
    2. mario akrt 64
    3. LoZ:OoT
    4. Mario 64
    5. rouge squadron
    6.Perfect Dark (graphics looked far worse then goldeneye, also the UI was ugh. Same with the plot/singleplayer/co-op. It was over all a very clunky game.)

1. Goldeneye(First game I ever played on the 64)
    2. A Link to the Past(I know it isn't an N64 game, but it was the first game I ever beat, back when my SNES was actually working... I miss my years as a 9 year old)
    3. LoZ: OoT (Can't leave this off the list, it revolutionized gaming as we know it.)
    4. LoZ: MM (Its creepiness and darkness appealed to me as a 9 year old)
    5. Mario 64(Great game, great graphics for the time, and really was overall another revolutionary game)

All the games people have mentioned are awesome (excluding diddykong as I have never played)
    I also love Pokemon Snap. It was just so simple, yet had a lot of elements to it. Very interesting game!

Oh man, it has to be goldeneye, followed by mario kart 64. I would also say a key contender would have to be blast corps; that game is amazing

I loved N64!!!
    I had:
    Super Mario 64
    Goldeneye
    Diddy Kong Racing
    World Cup 98
    Pokemon Stadium
    I think I had more but I loved the N64 and still have it

Goldeneye, obviously; followed by Jet Force Gemini, Mario 64, Battletanx, and whoever said Blast Corps and Rouge Squadron were true N64 players XD

-EDIT-
    Edit for Quest 64! How could I forget?

PullupKid

My favorite games ever, some not from 64

1: OoT
    2: Goldeneye
    3: Animal Crossing
    4: Metroid Prime
    5: Luigi's Mansion

I was a Gamecube kid. I sure wish that Ninty could go back to the good old days, when everything wasn't motion controlled.