Thread: hi, and help

Smile hi, and help

I'm a tb/dl who is loving everything about it, i currently use size 6 diapers and am wanting to move into pull-ups, but i need a discrete way of getting them to my house. I live half a mile away from a store, that i can get to on my bike. My parents don't know that i do this, so i cant ask them to get them. I have a place where i keep them, i just need a way of getting them home.

Quote Originally Posted by mazman12 View Post
    I'm a tb/dl who is loving everything about it, i currently use size 6 diapers and am wanting to move into pull-ups, but i need a discrete way of getting them to my house. I live half a mile away from a store, that i can get to on my bike. My parents don't know that i do this, so i cant ask them to get them. I have a place where i keep them, i just need a way of getting them home.
    Take a backpack and welcome to the site.

Secret

Yeah take a backpack and go while they are out at dinner or a movie and you are home alone and you make a mad dash for the super market/pharmacy

If there at work when you get home from school then just go, and take a backpack.

Welcome to the site. As others have suggested, a simple backpack works great for getting diapers and related items from a store to your house. It's worked great for me on several occasions. Pick out a strategically beneficial time and do it.

Welcome to the site. As for sneaking stuff in, a backpack is good enough if you have an excuse to go out etc. For more information look on the wiki, it has loads of really useful information.