Thread: Sup Im Ryan

Default Sup Im Ryan

Well I usually just browse the forums, but it told me I needed to introduce myself so, here we go. Im Ryan and Im a Freshman in college... honestly trying to break the fetish but obviously isnt working to well if im on these forums haha. So ye, usually just wear goodnites/depends... and Im 100% in the closet about all of it and planning on keeping it that way haha. Have any questions just ask!

---------- Post added at 00:42 ---------- Previous post was at 00:41 ----------

o and the username is just and a username i have for a couple of gaming sites hah, idk why... honestly... doesnt really mean anything hah... not into gaming anymore though.

Yagnuf

Well Ryan, welcome aboard. And yes it's a fetish that just doesn't quit so just go with it when the desire strikes. Good luck in school.

http://i41.tinypic.com/35au8sm.jpg

Hi Ryan!

Welcome to ADISC!

We have tons of gamers here on ADISC! You might want to join some of the gamer groups here!

Just curious, when did you 1st start to like diapers?

And what's your favorite brands so far?

=)
    Last edited by wwetbed; 03-Feb-2012 at 03:16.

ive only tried goodnites and depends, and only on 4 occasions have i actually bought them. (So embarrassing)

Supersam1223

Hi Ryan, welcome to the forum!

Why not tell us something about yourself? Other than *B/DL, i mean. What hobbies do you have? What music do you like? What's your favourite book? Stuff like that.

Hey welcome myself Ryan. I'm a gamer too. Play Xbox or PS3?

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by XboxGamer123 View Post
    Hey welcome myself Ryan. I'm a gamer too. Play Xbox or PS3?
    I've never got this Xbox or PS3 business. I have both, and each have their pros and cons, but one does not stand out as much better than the other.

Xbox stands out. Coming from a guy who has played both and has owned both.

PC wins more. > Haha, welcome to the forums! If buying at the store is embarrassing, might I suggest doing it online? Most online companies ship in discreet boxes and quickly. All you'd have to get in the store is one of those gift cards with money on them, or those greendot ones that you can put any amount on, with a tax. If you decide to try it out, xpmedical.com has some great diapers. I'd suggest the Abena M4 Original (plastic backed )

Anyways, welcome welcome, and enjoy your stay

Hey Ryan, welcome to Adisc. What else are you into?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    I've never got this Xbox or PS3 business. I have both, and each have their pros and cons, but one does not stand out as much better than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by XboxGamer123 View Post
    Xbox stands out. Coming from a guy who has played both and has owned both.
    I have both. Although i almost never use one of them. In my opinion the xbox has more pros than the PS3. Although a gaming PC will always come out top i prefer the Xbox. But lets not derail this new guys intro thread with a console war since he said hes not actually into gaming anymore :P