View Poll Results: Are you part of the LGBTQ community?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am lesbian/gay/bisexual/transexual/questioning/other

47 55.29%
  • No, I'm straight/asexual

38 44.71%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll: How many ADISCers are LGTBQ?

Question Poll: How many ADISCers are LGTBQ?

It has occured to me that many of us AB/DL's are part of the LGBTQ community. I think a proper poll is in order! What percentage of us make up this fabulous life style?

Vote!

Cherub

I think this poll might be a little skewed, in that Infantilism is commonly referred to as a deviant sexual behavior ( or not normal). So, in that light, you are likely to find more GLBTS people in AB/DL circles.

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    I think this poll might be a little skewed, in that Infantilism is commonly referred to as a deviant sexual behavior ( or not normal). So, in that light, you are likely to find more GLBTS people in AB/DL circles.
    To be quite honest, just because something is devient, doesn't mean it has to be related to LGBT... Being LGBT is completely normal.

Cherub

the poll results will speak for themselves

the poll results will speak for themselves
    It's even at the moment.. which isn't proving much of anything! The poll is meant to unearth the truth. :]

Ummmm I fit into both. I'm a biromantic mostly asexual transgender (though I have unfortunately not transitioned, hopefully someday)

This is the same kind of prejudice we fight on a day to day basis. We are NOT deviants, we ARE normal, and anyone saying otherwise is bigoted and narrow minded. Why would you think that just because a man and a man, or a woman and a woman are in love they are freaks? I will admit, the large proportion of AB/DL/BFs I have met or spoken to are either gay, bisexual or transgendered, but that may be that we are okay with talking about it more than straight people.

Dont paint us all with the same brush, or you will have a very bland painting.

This poll is not going to work properly, I fear. Mostly because the question isn't 'are you gay, straight, or bi...?' or whatever, but, 'are you part of this group, yes or no?'...people who are part of that group are more likely to respond, people who aren't are more likely to move on and not bother. So I'm expecting skewed results.

Actually, numerous other past polls have shown that the vast majority of members are straight males. So there. :P

From what I seen as responses, I think the thread is going to go a very very bad direction, I would suggest that maybe the mods should shut the thread down. Oh also to the poller, I don't think asexual and hetrosexual really belong in the same group, I say this as an asexual person (the idea of sex just makes me ill to my stomic headero or homo, just another way I am different)

Jesus christ guys.. it was supposed to be fun.. <_< All it's turned into is a bash fest. Sorry if I offended anyone! Shut it down if you really think it's a nusence..

---------- Post added at 20:11 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    Ummmm I fit into both. I'm a biromantic mostly asexual transgender (though I have unfortunately not transitioned, hopefully someday)
    there's an other option...