Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wore to class for the first time today!

Default Wore to class for the first time today!

I wore a diaper to class for the first time today! Yay! It was a taped Depends under some underwear. It was quite a rush to have a secret that no one knew about. I even wore when I walked to Family Video, to dinner, and to the pub for a beer and some Rainbow Six on my laptop (still can't beat the dam mission with Kunst) I didn't wet, but I did a "dry run" in my jeans and silencing underwear after coming back to my dorm to see if an avarage wetting would leak, which it didn't. Smelled somewhat strong, though. Would cologne cover that up?

All in all, a rush, and quite easy to do. No one even looked at me funny. You can be sure it'll be repeated.

Regarding the smell, try to drink more fluids throughout the day. I think trying to mask the odor will make it worse. Concentrated urine smells strong after a short while..

Well played though, I know how exciting wearing in such places can be!

So drinking more will lessen the smell? That makes sense. I don't know why I didn't think of that.

The more water the better! you could always try a little of that spray deodorant just to be safe.
    Sounds like a fun day

Quote Originally Posted by FootieCrinkle View Post
    So drinking more will lessen the smell? That makes sense. I don't know why I didn't think of that.
    If I remember correctly, drinking more *clear* fluids will help. Most defintely drinking more water will help, but I didn't want to "restrict" you to that without being 100% sure. Drinking more dark soda as your fluid is not going to help, it will make it worse, also energy drinks will tend to make it worse for all the supplements that are in them. You should be aiming for a pale yellow to almost clear color whether it's for in a diaper or not, this is the "healthiest" color. You'll note when you drink more dark liquids and/or energy drinks that your urine will be more brightly and/or darker colored.

... and now I feel like the pre-med geek I am.

Quote Originally Posted by FootieCrinkle View Post
    In my experience it does make a difference - you're effectively diluting it.

Like most things this can work both ways - especially with diapers without a plastic backing. If you dilute your urine it will not smell - but if you wear too long without changing evaporation from body heat will re-concentrate it and the Bacteriol action that I guess is responsible for the smell will take place and the risk of odour will increase.

Quote Originally Posted by TraumaChick View Post

... and now I feel like the pre-med geek I am.
    We are fortunate to have you here TraumaChick :-) x

Quote Originally Posted by Soakingboy View Post
    We are fortunate to have you here TraumaChick :-) x
    Ohhh pshaa lol I'm sure there are far FAR more knowledgeable folks here than I. But thank you, none the less. I do love it here, now that I've found it.

funseeker

If you pace yourself with a lot of water the results will be almost clear which should be the objective. The dark yellow has a harsh smell.