Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25% off Attends with FREE Shipping!

Default 25% off Attends with FREE Shipping!

While searching for some Attends Waistband style diapers(found out they are probably one of the hardest Attends to find at a good price) I found that Walgreens has 25% off right now and always has free shipping..

Link below is for the coupon.
    http://www.walgreens.com/images/bann...sPromoCode.pdf

Thanks for the heads up... Just ordered a case. Tax and all, 88 diapers for $41. Not a horrible deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Just ordered some. Thank you!
    Ultra Pampers?
    Could you let me know what day they will be delivered when you get a tracking number? I live in Washington as well but am leaving town this weekend for a week so I do not want to order them now as I dont want them showing up when I am gone. But it would be cool to have them Monday or Tuesday when I am back and I do not want to miss the sale. If you could be so kind to let me know what day they say they will be delivered I can estimate what day next week I need to place the order.
    Thank You

Thanks

Don't get the waistband style... Just a fair warning.

They suck, they are worse than depends tape diapers. They are super thin, ALLLLLL the padding goes to the crotch the second they get wet, and they dont' have leak guards.

You may as well be wearing a garbage bag with like 20 papertowels in it, thats honestly what these feel like.

PRO'S: They do fit good, and fit snug.

Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorHiker View Post
    Ultra Pampers?
    Could you let me know what day they will be delivered when you get a tracking number?
    I don't have the tracking number yet, but Walgreens says, "Items arrive 3 to 7 business days after processing" and processing could take 3-4 days. So you'd better order right away! I'll still update you when I get a tracking number (if they send one).

Quote Originally Posted by CarKid View Post

They suck, they are worse than depends tape diapers. They are super thin, ALLLLLL the padding goes to the crotch the second they get wet, and they dont' have leak guards.

You may as well be wearing a garbage bag with like 20 papertowels in it, thats honestly what these feel like.

What do you recommend for a good diaper then. someone else recommended the Waistband ones. I know they dont have leak guards but I dont wear around town with them or anything.

I want a thick diaper that has a plastic backing so its crinkly and noisy. Also has to have tabs. Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by CarKid View Post

I agree 100%. The Attends Waistband briefs are HORRIBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
    I agree 100%. The Attends Waistband briefs are HORRIBLE.
    What do you use?