Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl!

Default Super Bowl!

Who ya got? Personally, I won't be pulling for the Giants...just against the Patriots.

I'm hoping Giants, but I got the Pats and I am expecting it to be a close game. I am going to watch the game with friends, I hope- or at home. Not sure yet what I am doing for the game. I am not betting on it, it's just that I have a feeling the Pats might get this one after the Giants won the last one a few years back in a close game.

WildThing121675

Yeah. My heart says Giants, but my head says Pats. I expect a close game, regardless. The key will be, IMO, how well the Patriots can protect Brady. The Giants usually get good pressure on opponents (Pretty sure they're tied for 1st in sacks). Should be interesting.

On a side note, if the Giants win, Eli will have more rings than Peyton. I find that to be hilarious.

I dont care strongly either way, but Id like to see the Pats win

I'm not really a Pats fan. But I think they might win. But we'll see on Sunday.

Hmmm... I've never been one for pro sports. Therefore, I will default to my natural rule: root for the underdog.

So, based on the line, I will be rooting for...*checks the daily line*...the Giants! Go Giants! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Hmmm... I've never been one for pro sports. Therefore, I will default to my natural rule: root for the underdog.

So, based on the line, I will be rooting for...*checks the daily line*...the Giants! Go Giants! ^_^
    Me either :P. I'm more of a college guy myself. But hey, football is football. I sort of adopted the Panthers as my team, since they're the closest team to me.

But I definitely prefer college sports, without a doubt.

I have to go with the patriots, I have been a fan even before they started winning. After all they are my favorite NFL team.