Thread: Just recently (in the past year) discovered my love for diapers...

Default Just recently (in the past year) discovered my love for diapers...

I have just recently discovered my love for diapers through my husband. He has been into them since we met and I went through a lot of feelings of shame, denial, and embarrassment before realizing how I really felt. Has anyone else here been introduced my their significant other and/or felt those feelings before?

I have not been introduced. I have purchased diapers 1-2 times per year to wear and urinate in. I have always had a "fetish" with pee. Which my wife knows about as I have her pee on my every now and then in the shower. I have never told her about my love for wearing and wetting a diaper though. I plan on bringing it up this year sometime, but don't know how to go about it. How long where you two together before you told you he liked diapers? And how did you take it? Did you think it was weird, strange ok with it? Also what made you realize you had a love for diapers? did he ask you to wear one or did you try one on when he was away?

My wife and I have almost been together a year now, but we are very close and open with each other. We have spent 3 months living out of a tent backpacking(if that doesn't break you apart I don't know what will).. We are very open sexually as well and love to explore. I haven't told her because I think part of the think I like about wearing a diaper is that no one knows. I can wonder around town with one one, or come home and put one on when I really have to pee bad and its just kinda my own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Babykk34 View Post
    I have just recently discovered my love for diapers through my husband. He has been into them since we met and I went through a lot of feelings of shame, denial, and embarrassment before realizing how I really felt. Has anyone else here been introduced my their significant other and/or felt those feelings before?
    Did you ever have any of these feelings before being introduced?

I only ask because, in most cases people that love wearing diapers know about it their entire lives (or from puberty on). I've always wondered if more people have these desires but somehow they block them out. Even so, I can absolutely believe that being exposed to a diaper fetish could either wake up a sleeping desire or just start a curiosity that turns into something bigger.

But please don't feel ashamed or embarrassed about it. They are only diapers and you aren't hurting anyone. If you wear in private with your husband and they make you happy, then who needs to know? Welcome to the club

My husband told me right off the bat when we first started talking...I tried to stay open because I'm pretty open when it comes to my sex life. It always turned me on to see him turned on and I have also had a peeing type of fascination since being a bedwetter as a child. He asked me if I would like to try them and I did but I didn't really get into them until I had chances to enjoy them alone and explore.

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:09 ----------

Thanks cloud for the encouragement. I know this might sound weird but ever since I was young I would take my blanket and bunch it up in between my legs. The thickness gave me comfort. I think that combined with enjoying wetting the bed I was already prepped but had no idea that this community ever existed. So I guess you could say when he brought this up I started researching and with time started realizing what I was really into. It was a hard journey because I was always made to feel bad about wetting the bed as a child so I had a lot of mixed feelings.

Oh very interesting.

Your story is very similar to my girlfriend's story. Although she hasn't participated with me yet, everything has started the same way. The peeing fascination and love of seeing me turned on etc. So if you are worried about being "strange" then don't be at all.

It seems like you guys have a very good connection. Love seems to turn people on to new things in which they may not normally ever get to even witness. In any event, If this truly makes you happy then I'd say you guys are very blessed to have each other. You guys are in the "lucky" crowd so enjoy it!

---------- Post added at 15:25 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Babykk34 View Post
    My husband told me right off the bat when we first started talking...I tried to stay open because I'm pretty open when it comes to my sex life. It always turned me on to see him turned on and I have also had a peeing type of fascination since being a bedwetter as a child. He asked me if I would like to try them and I did but I didn't really get into them until I had chances to enjoy them alone and explore.

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:09 ----------

Thanks cloud for the encouragement. I know this might sound weird but ever since I was young I would take my blanket and bunch it up in between my legs. The thickness gave me comfort. I think that combined with enjoying wetting the bed I was already prepped but had no idea that this community ever existed. So I guess you could say when he brought this up I started researching and with time started realizing what I was really into. It was a hard journey because I was always made to feel bad about wetting the bed as a child so I had a lot of mixed feelings.
    Oh okay, I see now. Nice to hear from a Late Bloomer

So maybe you always had a little AB/DLism in the back of your mind, but it took your husband to bring it up front. Well, you have come to the RIGHT place, unlike many others on the net. Here you will find some of the smartest, good-hearted members of our community, where you can feel right at home in a non creeper environment.

I'm a firm believer in that there are people out there that share our desires, but through whatever they never come to terms with it. Thats just one person's thought's though!

Thank you! I think what helped me really get into it was not having pressure on me. It's hard because not being in the community sometimes you worry about what others might think especially when you're new to it. I really had to be able to enjoy it on my own terms and in my own time. I know it was very hard for my husband to wait that out. Seeing him turned on really did make it easier to be more open. I love my husband with all my heart and that helps too. I've also always had a "don't knock it till you've tried it" kind of attitude. But it isn't easy getting past the bedwetters guilt

My girlfriend is kinda similar. She had never heard of any of this stuff before me but she thought it was different and I guess Special. Anyway after a while she tried them on and thought they were very comfy. Then she wet them and liked it. She isn't quite as addicted as I am but she still enjoys them. She said one of the reason she likes them is because of how much I enjoy them. The "it turns me on that it turns you on so much". Definitely one of those don't knock it till you've tried it things, wetting a diaper. Anyway It's nice you and your husband have connected on such an awesome level. Diapers can really bring people together