Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you picture yourself as a girl, or a guy in girl's clothing?

Default Do you picture yourself as a girl, or a guy in girl's clothing?

Like the title says, which do you prefer? It really depends on my mood for me. The embarrassment of the latter option is always nice, but my usual default while roleplaying is to just act and be a girl. Both options are really nice though.

In my ' mind's-eye ', I imagine that I am a little girl, but damnable reality is always in the back of my mind, too. I know that my actual appearance is that of a grown man wearing an outfit that is supposed to only be appropriate for little girls. This is the reason I shun mirrors when I am dressed-up. I've heard that a fair number of both Little Girls and Sissies like to play in front of mirrors, and look at their reflections while wearing pretty clothes. I prefer my mental image, instead of my actual appearance. I will, however, occasionally glance into a mirror that I am passing, and do a quick pirouette to see the skirt of my dress , and my petticoats flare out as I spin.

As I am a girl I guess I do see my self as a girl, so I guess this question is more directed to those who aren't exactly girls? I always see myself as a girl in whatever clothes I have on.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbabyheather View Post
    As I am a girl I guess I do see my self as a girl, so I guess this question is more directed to those who aren't exactly girls? I always see myself as a girl in whatever clothes I have on.
    The question's mainly directed to sissies. Sorry, forgot to mention that.

I mostly see myself as girl. In public obviously i am very much a guy sissy guy but still. And it really does depends on my mood. So i guess even irl I am somewhere between genders.

When I close my eyes and let myself relax I see myself as a girl, not always a little girl, sometimes i'm a lady. Rather it's a little girl or a lady I always feel relaxed, calm & wanted.

The scenerio that works best for me is that I'm a boy that wishes he was a little girl, sometimes. In my minds eye, and to the whole world, I look like a precious little princess. But only mommy and me know that I'm actually a boy underneath. However, I try to avoid making eye contact with mirrors when I'm all dressed in my pretty girl clothes even though I love to see my dress and petticoat and glimps of my ruffled panties. If you want to play a headgame with yourself, try staring into your eyes in a mirror while dressed. It's hard for me to do, but it has brought me to understand some things about myself. Oh, if I just could be a real little girl when I wanted!

Littlesissyme

I do see myself as a guy in nice, comfy clothes. I do not mind the gender I am born as, nor do i wish i was the other gender (Atleast, not so much that i would change gender).

I defiantly would have to say both... I like Natsu said, the embarrassment behind being a boy in girls clothing is always nice. But at the same time its fun to be a girl. So I think it just depends.

I'm kind of the opposite state to most in this thread . I do sometimes like to pretend to be a girl, but most of the time I find the idea of being a boy dressed up in little girl's clothing to be more appealing than the idea of actually being a girl. Like I do sometimes enjoy RPing as a girl, but I find the sort of rebellious aspect of dressing up like a girl, as its the way I want to be when most boys don't want to do that more appealing. I guess the embarassment of being told that boys shouldn't do that is part of the fun too.
    Last edited by Hex; 01-Feb-2012 at 21:24.