Thread: Bodyline (awesome clothing)

Default Bodyline (awesome clothing)

I recently discovered this website from japan, and figured you would all appreciate it. Its a clothing company in japan that specializes in over the top themed lolita-punk-etc clothing.
    BODYLINE YOKOSO!
    (i dont work for the company in any way, so i hope this isnt considered spam)

Check out there lolita section, and if its in japanese you can switch it to english on the top right. TONS of great stuff. However, after doing the math it looks like their "2L" is the same as an american Medium, (unless i did the conversion wrong) which unfortunately counts me out, as i usually wear L or XL. But for anyone who DOES fall in the range, its great stuff! check out the "jumper skirts", they are awesome!

Thanks for the tip Iammandy. Great site.

Everything they have is really freakin cool! Maybe I would buy some if I didn't have to order it internationally.

Thanks for the link. I'm surprised cosplay isn't a larger crossover with ABDL (like furries are). My crossover is cartoon briefs (like underoos I wore as a kid), but I guess that is pretty AB so maybe that doesn't even count haha.

Most of the Japanese and even many of the Japanese-Americans I know are quite small startured, so that is probably why the sizing is off. Still, I may look around sometime, if they have any boys' stuff.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynABDL View Post
    Thanks for the link. I'm surprised cosplay isn't a larger crossover with ABDL (like furries are). My crossover is cartoon briefs (like underoos I wore as a kid), but I guess that is pretty AB so maybe that doesn't even count haha.
    Because cosplay has nothing to do with ABDL. Essentially, cosplaying is just dressing up as a character from a show. How does that correlate with diapers? >.>

Sure lolita clothing CAN look like it resembles sissy clothing, but it really doesn't have anything to do with *B/DL.

I buy my things there! O.o Not ABDL but adorable, and I use it for ABDL purposes- but I dress it differently depending on what I'm doing with it. I definitely follow all the fashion rules and do more elaborate things with my hair and such if I'm going to wear it- not that I have anywhere to wear it to that often.
    I think you're right about the conversions too. I wear the mediums (and small blouses when they sell those) which would be a small/extra small over here. They're pretty decent quality too.

Definitely the sizing is for shorter people. I love their stuff though. Cheaper than AB clothes- but if you can fit into their mediums you can generally fit into kids clothes over here, which is even cheaper- but I love their clothes anyway.

OmorashiShoujo

I've bought some things off of Bodyline. I'm just getting into the fashion so it's Taobao for me now. As for any clothing, to make sure it fits when ordering online, you should have up-to-date measurements of your bust, waist, and hips, height and weight. Those measurements are what online companies usually use for sizing. Most lolita clothing stores use centimeters as well, so if you're used to inches, keep that in mind!

Also this is a useful link if lolita fashion looks like something you'd want to wear regularly (after all, it is a fashion and not a costume): Lolita Handbook

Keep in mind, though, that a lot, if not most, lolitas despise having anything to do with the terms AB/DL (and also anything pedophilic) because it causes misunderstanding with the general public. Therefore, if you out yourself on the lolita communities about your AB/DLism, be prepared for a shitstorm.

Also keep in mind that if you decide to wear your new lolita clothing out and want to call yourself a lolita, other lolitas are going to give you very dirty looks if you aren't following the basic fashion rules. Fore this reason, that link is very useful.

Hopefully you'll find yourself with new clothing for your private enjoyment as an AB/DL, or enjoying a new fashion sense without offending anyone!