Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uh Oh

Unhappy Uh Oh

Well I come home from school today, and my mom says hi then holds up my packs of ATN's. Well, my heart is pounding like mad right now, and so I start of by saying "Well lets just go over here and sit down for a minute..." So I go on and explain briefly this whole thing to her, and she asked me some questions, and in the end, I think she understood and was kinda okay with it. I say kinda because I could tell that she kinda worried or thought it was strange. Well its been about an hour now and things have gone back to normal but I know its on both of our minds. She agreed to keep it between the two of us, and I think things will be alright But I'll keep you updated in case anything else happens.

Aww that's bad news... But at least she seemed accepting, I guess that's good news...

I hope everything works out for you, and she doesn't freak out or anything.

Yep I agree its never a nice thing getting found out!!

It's not fun to be caught, but look on the bright side - at least you don't have to worry you might get caught now! Before my mum found out, every time she asked to speak to me about something I got worried she might've caught me. But now I don't have to worry any more - it kinda felt like a huge burden being lifted off me.

well it does suck being found out. i know for a fact that i've been found out by my mom, but she hasn't said anything about it.

i have been found out by a friend too (Blarg on the forums). he looked up a screen name i commonly use and found this site. he stayed only because of the story forum because he want's to be a writer. it's weird talking with him whenever this subject comes up.

Wow, sorry to hear that. I am happy she took decently though. Only time will tell what happens. No offense, I am not saying you did not explain it well enough, but since she already knows maybe you should give her a site to go to that explains it throughly. I am sure she is worried about you and is wondering a lot about it, so maybe it will ease her mind more. The damage is already done, so it would not hurt to try.

Well, at least she didn't flip out, so that's a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    It's not fun to be caught, but look on the bright side - at least you don't have to worry you might get caught now! Before my mum found out, every time she asked to speak to me about something I got worried she might've caught me. But now I don't have to worry any more - it kinda felt like a huge burden being lifted off me.
    I guess it does feel good knowing I don't have to worry anymore

Sorry to hear that your mother found out, however it seems like she is kind of ok with it from what you said. Deffinatly keep us posted if anything else comes up.

Well, I made it through the day without any problems, I think she's okay with it, but I still sense a little tension. It should go away in few days. I guess I had bad today, mom finding out about diapers, and I failed my Geometry quiz (damn you cosines and tangents!), I'm just not a math person :p