Thread: more than 1 fursona

Question more than 1 fursona

How many people have more than one fursona? im realy curious i have to ones a black and purple rabbit with wings and im working on a wolf cub.

I only have 1 fursona and dont plan on making a new one but i know there a lot of furs out there that have like 2 or 3 fursonas

BernardFx

I know a fur who has 9 fursonas...

I have 1 fursona, and well, Boxy counts? :P

I only have one, that was kind off an accident :P
    I made a wolf one, extremelly similar to my current one, that was gonna be used in the meantime, until I found a permanent, better one.
    But I ended falling in love with my character, I got so used to him, that I decided to tweak him up instead of discarding him.

I understand having a fursona, and secondary / circunstancial characters, but not multiple fursonas o:

Cygnus

I do have two fursonas, a Littlefur and one that's my age. I only do this to protect my identity from my furry friend that I know IRL that doesn't know about my LF-ness. Also, I want to keep my "normal" furry life and my LF life separate, and two fursonas helps with this.
    Last edited by Cygnus; 30-Jan-2012 at 05:35. Reason: Dun goofed up a sentence.

i have two primary sona's, who happen to be brothers.

I only have one character that is truly my fursona, but I also RP occasionally as his best friend, which is a wolf. I have a suit of the wolf, but not my fursona yet X3

I have two now but ive had quite a few.
    Right now i settle for my Kangaroo form as my main ^^ i really think it suits me best and i have a fat tanuki-esque raccoon form i use for Fat roleplay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by thrashwolf View Post
    I have two now but ive had quite a few.
    Right now i settle for my Kangaroo form as my main ^^ i really think it suits me best and i have a fat tanuki-esque raccoon form i use for Fat roleplay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    seen one of them dancing b4 too ^^

I have one main fursona and 4 secondaries. Two of which are girls.