Thread: You got to love weekends sometimes :)

Default You got to love weekends sometimes :)

Just a weekend story here, if not interested move along.

Just felt like sharing something, and this weekend has been great so far!
    Roommate was away for the weekend to her parents, and felt like a great time to diaper up with atleast 2 booster pads, plastic pants up and use the new bought footie aswell.

its been forever since diapered, so had some M4's still left from like 4 months ago, and I can say, I only used like 2 this weekend but I filled them to the max

first evening and night I messed it badly, and big wettings several times (2-3 times soaked it for like 15 secs at once, and more then 4-5 times slowly bursts but quite the amount of liquid) and to my suprise no leaks but a hell of a huge diaper that was! (also a bit smelly).

2nd day was mostly a slee out day, woke up late in the afternoon with my huge diaper still on, took a long shower, got something to eat and it was time for night 2

2nd night I acutally double diapered up, and glad I did, since I went a bit crazy with the whisky so actually soaked it like 4 times even before midnight, after that I basicly went into a daze and slept like a log, not sure if I even wet some from the drunkness in my sleep, but who cares hehe.

maybe not that interesting to read, but it felt great after a few months to diaper up again, for me its once in a long time most of the times, so I tend to enjoy it.
    and liked to share it this time

maybe anyone else has gotten a weekend like this recently?
    it can really take the edge off

I can usually wear as and when I desire, so been a while since I had the intense continuous wearing you mention, but thanks for sharing your experience. Always nice to hear what others are upto. Glad you were able to wear again! Hopefully not too long until your next session!

Quote Originally Posted by diaon23 View Post
    Just a weekend story here, if not interested move along.

Just felt like sharing something, and this weekend has been great so far!
    Roommate was away for the weekend to her parents, and felt like a great time to diaper up with atleast 2 booster pads, plastic pants up and use the new bought footie aswell.

its been forever since diapered, so had some M4's still left from like 4 months ago, and I can say, I only used like 2 this weekend but I filled them to the max

first evening and night I messed it badly, and big wettings several times (2-3 times soaked it for like 15 secs at once, and more then 4-5 times slowly bursts but quite the amount of liquid) and to my suprise no leaks but a hell of a huge diaper that was! (also a bit smelly).

2nd day was mostly a slee out day, woke up late in the afternoon with my huge diaper still on, took a long shower, got something to eat and it was time for night 2

2nd night I acutally double diapered up, and glad I did, since I went a bit crazy with the whisky so actually soaked it like 4 times even before midnight, after that I basicly went into a daze and slept like a log, not sure if I even wet some from the drunkness in my sleep, but who cares hehe.

maybe not that interesting to read, but it felt great after a few months to diaper up again, for me its once in a long time most of the times, so I tend to enjoy it.
    and liked to share it this time

maybe anyone else has gotten a weekend like this recently?
    it can really take the edge off
    Sounds good but I think you should go for a walk out somewhere, get some fresh air or do something active, rather than just eat,drink and sleep you will get bored/depressed!