Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cuddling with boys, even if you're straight?

Default Cuddling with boys, even if you're straight?

As a sissy, I'm a big fan of being cared for and dominated by a caretaker. While I do have a big sis online, I also have several big brothers that I would like to "play baby" with one day, which would include plenty of cuddles and snuggles. While I'm a straight guy, I really don't feel weird at all by thinking about this. Maybe it's because I'm in the mindset of the girl, maybe it's because I'm really comfortable around them, I dunno.

Does anyone have big brothers, possibly daddies that they have or wish to get close with? You know, snuggle under a blanket with, possibly sleep next to for comfort? Honestly, cuddling is half the reason I want to meet up with my siblings ^w^

I know that with my friends we get close a lot in real life, heck I can't count the times I've fallen asleep on my best friends belly. In scouts on winter camping we fit a many boys into one sleeping bag as possible. The thing is once you get close to people certaint boundaries can fall, my closest friends are like family and I feel showing love or just plain regularness around them as I would to a brother.

Well i'd probably need to become a girl by wearing clothes and a wig and adopt the personality before I could do that.
    Ie: no, at least not normally. But if i could get prepared I think I could do it.

I found two amazing people on adisc and I have no problem showing affection to them because its just becomes "normal".

Maybe but only with my daddy and not under a cover. I would have to be in complete baby mode.

But if I tried that around here I would get shot, and hung (no seriously I would be hung from a tree by my neck by the local skin heads and KKK members. And by the local churches (what difference is there) as well. They are against homosexuality 100% here.) so I can't. But maybe with an rp daddy if he was caring for me. If I was in a diaper and a cute footed sleeper/onesie/skirt/dress I might.

But just out and about no. I couldn't.
    Now a bro hug is different.

I don't have anyone at the moment, but there's nothing more I enjoy then snuggling with someone & laying my head on their chest, listening to the beat of their heart and feeling an arm wrapped around me, just leaves me feeling all warm & safe.

Hm... can't say I've ever felt the desire to cuddle with boys. I would only feel comfortable cuddling with my gf, and that's about it. I take a while to get physically close to someone.

It's a known fact that I will snuggle with just about anybody, because I am a cuddle slut.

The only people I wont cuddle with are the ones trying to get in my pants. >:|

BernardFx

If the person is nice enough, and I trust him/her very much, cuddles are accepted ^^ I've cuddled with my best friend a few times, no problems with him

Quote Originally Posted by Lowie View Post
    It's a known fact that I will snuggle with just about anybody, because I am a cuddle slut.

The only people I wont cuddle with are the ones trying to get in my pants. >:|
    Even me?

Quote Originally Posted by RD80 View Post
    I don't have anyone at the moment, but there's nothing more I enjoy then snuggling with someone & laying my head on their chest, listening to the beat of their heart and feeling an arm wrapped around me, just leaves me feeling all warm & safe.
    I wouldn't say nothing more, but I do agree with this. It's pretty calming. :3