Thread: Looking for a game i forgot the name!

SmokyQuartz

Default Looking for a game i forgot the name!

a long time ago ( a few years ) i got john deere american farmer game by a way im aparently not allowed to mention here( but everyone know anyway )
    there was another game hidden inside the john deere american farmer , in the files, two games in one
    the game was you have to proove the school director you can do better and manage the school and all it was really fun but then i lost it
    there was a website for it, but it was abandoned and only one page, no one else on the world wide web knew about it, google returned nearly no result and they were unrealted
    i guess its an abandoned project???
    im just hoping anyone here know anything about it so i could get it back!
    thanks

---------- Post added 29-01-2012 at 23:12 ---------- Previous post was 28-01-2012 at 17:51 ----------

up, if that works?
    Last edited by SmokyQuartz; 29-Jan-2012 at 22:12. Reason: Removed mentions of rules violation

Quote Originally Posted by SmokyQuartz View Post
    a long time ago ( a few years ) i got john deere american farmer game by a way im aparently not allowed to mention here( but everyone know anyway )
    there was another game hidden inside the john deere american farmer , in the files, two games in one
    the game was you have to proove the school director you can do better and manage the school and all it was really fun but then i lost it
    there was a website for it, but it was abandoned and only one page, no one else on the world wide web knew about it, google returned nearly no result and they were unrealted
    i guess its an abandoned project???
    im just hoping anyone here know anything about it so i could get it back!
    thanks

---------- Post added 29-01-2012 at 23:12 ---------- Previous post was 28-01-2012 at 17:51 ----------

up, if that works?
    It sound like school tycoon.

SmokyQuartz

Quote Originally Posted by babylife247 View Post
    It sound like school tycoon.
    omg, thanks, and now there is youtueb videos and all, i guess it was new then? or just becuase internet itself was new? it was really long time ago