Thread: Fitting into baby diapers

Default Fitting into baby diapers

I used to be able to fit into Huggies Supreme as of about four to five years ago, when i was 11 or 12. I'm 16 now, and i fondly remember those diapers being some of the best I've ever worn. Nice fit, snug, great absorbancy, to tell you the the truth, I had one on for about 20 to 30 minutes at one point, hanging upside down from the couch. Just laying there, wetting myself upside down with no leaks. It was simply fabulous.

Ahem. Back to the subject.

Now while I did gain some weight from growing up, I'm not huge or anything. I do believe that if i watch what i eat for a few weeks and work out my abs with some curl-ups and exercises, that i could fit into those diapers again. What i am wondering is if there is any way to slim down to fit into smaller diapers. I really want to relive that feeling again, and i know it can happen.

I wish I could still fit into baby diapers! I keep seeing really, really cute looking ones.

Ya i would like to fit into them as well i keep looking at them an wanting to buy them an everything but there is no way i could fit into them now. they are changing so much now an days an looking so cute an would love to be wearing them walking around my house in just them but maybe one day they will make baby diapers they do now for US ya know.. not just the stick on prints they have just an adult baby diaper like they make for kids... they one's they are selling now are just adult diapers with some kinda clear sticker with prints on them....

I stopped at wally world today and looked at the largest pull-ups, the box said up to 125 pounds, size was 7-8 i think.

Unfortunately, no matter how thin you get yourself, the diapers are going to ride very low. Rise, not width, is the biggest problem with baby diapers. The back of a size 7 Pampers diaper can be stretched out to 38-39" tape-to-tape without too much trouble, but the length will never be more than about 22". Huggies have much less stretch in the waist, and are also shorter, so they'll be among the harder baby diapers to squeeze into.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinceti View Post
    Now while I did gain some weight from growing up, I'm not huge or anything. I do believe that if i watch what i eat for a few weeks and work out my abs with some curl-ups and exercises, that i could fit into those diapers again. What i am wondering is if there is any way to slim down to fit into smaller diapers. I really want to relive that feeling again, and i know it can happen.
    You need to be very careful though with dieting at you're age, especially if you are not already overweight. At 16, boys especially, are still growing and need more nutrition than others just to stay healthy, and not eating enough can have very bad consequences. By 'watching', if you mean just changing to healthier things, that's great, but don't start drastically starving yourself! No diaper is worth compromising your future health!

I know how you feel, personally i LOVE the thought of wearing baby diapers, they just seem so cute and give an amazing TB type feeling I can squeeze into pampers size 6 baby dry, but a slight modification is needed :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Unfortunately, no matter how thin you get yourself, the diapers are going to ride very low. Rise, not width, is the biggest problem with baby diapers. The back of a size 7 Pampers diaper can be stretched out to 38-39" tape-to-tape without too much trouble, but the length will never be more than about 22". Huggies have much less stretch in the waist, and are also shorter, so they'll be among the harder baby diapers to squeeze into.
    Well, I have thought of useing a Pampers Underjams or a Huggies Goodnights as a support structure for the actual diaper itself. Take a Underjams or Goodnights, fit a Huggies Surpreme or Overnights (Problobly would go with the Overnights) and staple it in there to hold it in. I'm thinking that would work. But I don't know which is better, Underjams or Goodnights. I've used both and they seem to be about the same. That, or I could try your Diaper Extenders idea. That looks promising as well.