Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABUcushies

Default ABUcushies

Just got my ABUcushies in today all I have to say is I love them. Man these things hold a ton, I've been in this one for like 4 hours and let 3 or 4 decent sized wetting. It might be more but I don't remember, If you're like me and only get baby diapers switch to ABUcushies and don't worry about not fitting into the baby diapers.

I have been mean order a sample of this that or super dry kids one what remind of early 90's pampers.

I love them diapers i love how they fit an with the 2 taps on them they are great i can say that i have had afew of them an god did they every fit just right an the loook them where just wow.. i would get more but i will have to wait on getting more of them... b.c of money an what not. an god yes they hold alot i sat in one for like 9 hours or so an still did not leak an i pee alot i peeed like 6 times in it an it still held up very well but i was not going to go a 7time so i just changed into a new one an everything. but you will love them diapers they are very good an look really good i took pictures of them an then some of me wear them. I would order more when i get more money

Quote Originally Posted by babylife247 View Post
    I have been mean order a sample of this that or super dry kids one what remind of early 90's pampers.
    What?

lol ya i was thinking same thing

Quote Originally Posted by honker View Post
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by honker View Post
    What?
    Not hard to understand.

"I've been meaning to order a sample pack of this. That, or the Super Dry Kids one, that reminded me of the early 90's Pampers."

funseeker

The ABUCushies are just wonderful. They not only change the mood with the colors but they look good and hold a lot. They do not work well for me as a nite time diaper.

I have never tried the Cushies and now that I'm done doing business with ABU, I likely won't.

However, I can say that the SDKs are the best all around diaper in my book: they hold quite a bit and are identical to Pampers from the early 90s. For me, it's the best of both worlds! ^^

I've heard news of this brand, excellent choice for experiencing the maximum fun of diapers.

When i got my ABU sampler I put off trying these and the SKD's because I didn't really like the single tape. But after giving them a try a ordered a 20 pack of them both that day!! They are really great!