Thread: just got a huge sample pack of diapers

Talking just got a huge sample pack of diapers

i requested a sample pack from parent giving .com and they came in 2 days later now thats fast and they sent me 12 diapers total 2 of each and even some stuffers for extra absorbancy i gotta say the tena flex supers are one tough diaper very discreet no crinkle sounds and has so far held 4 wettings havent tried my other diapers but i will be updating the results .... cant wait to try tranqulitys atn DIAPER NEXT

how did you get this sample pack? i cant find it on the website

Quote Originally Posted by DuoDL View Post
    i requested a sample pack from parent giving .com and they came in 2 days later now thats fast and they sent me 12 diapers total 2 of each and even some stuffers for extra absorbancy i gotta say the tena flex supers are one tough diaper very discreet no crinkle sounds and has so far held 4 wettings havent tried my other diapers but i will be updating the results .... cant wait to try tranqulitys atn DIAPER NEXT

well turns out these were from cw medical and the next day fedex dropped off the package from parentsgiving and i got to full packs of tranqulity atn diapers 1 pack was the breathable ones on parentsgiving.com you have to click on chat with a live person its a tab on the top right corner of the page and ask do you have samples of the tranqulity atn diaper or the tena diapers and they will send you some all free and discret the best sample i got was from parents giving cause it was more like two free packs of 12 diapers lol