Thread: diapers

amanda

Default diapers

hi my name is amanda and i am 16.i wear cloth diapers and plastic pants because i wet the bed and i also like them.my mom puts them on me every night at bed just like i was a baby.i have had the best luck with the cloth diapers and plastic pants and would recommend them to every one.i like wearing them under dresses to mass and around the house.i also wear them for the holidays.they make me feel feel little girlish when i wear them.last may i was confirmed at our parrish and had to wear a white formal dress,veil,lace anklets and shoes.i wore a diaper and plastic pants under the dress and felt very girlish and pure.i feel girls should wear diaper and plastic pants for special occasions such as first communions,weddings etc.

I am very sceptical of this post and most over people on this site will be too. It is pretty full of holes.

Your mum seriously diapers you. Why? You are more than old enough to do it yourself. I can't imagine anyone diapering someone fully physically of doing it herself.

Also you have worn to special occaisions - with a chance of everyone finding out. You don't wet in the day - what if people found out?

And 'girls should' - come on. Most girls really wouldn't want to. Why should they? And what about boys wearing them?

hi amanda
    Nice to hear form you I am Thomas from Austia (Europa), and i agree with you that diapers con help in some situations. i for myself wore one at my last big exam in school and I use them at nigth
    thomas

Lol...I'm going to get out of bed and post a better response...It's worth it

Ok, I'm now on an actual computer...I was on my iPod when I typed that ^

But yeah, this looks like some generic fantasy story...I mean...This is your first post...It's not in the intro board, it looks like some story that you want people to answer to with their similar stories so you can fap off to...

Quote Originally Posted by mzkkbprmt View Post
    I am very sceptical of this post and most over people on this site will be too. It is pretty full of holes.

Your mum seriously diapers you. Why? You are more than old enough to do it yourself. I can't imagine anyone diapering someone fully physically of doing it herself.

Also you have worn to special occaisions - with a chance of everyone finding out. You don't wet in the day - what if people found out?

And 'girls should' - come on. Most girls really wouldn't want to. Why should they? And what about boys wearing them?
    that is the exact thing going through my head it seems like something off of a creepy website no name mentioned......

I'm sorry Amanda, I have to agree with mzk. It's pretty interesting that your story about your mom diapering you is your first post. I know I'm also new-ish (not sure if that's a word) to this site, but I really have a hard time believing your post. I don't know too many people your age that would have difficulty diapering themselves and I can't say that I know too many people that would actually want their actual mother to diaper them, I know I would have been mortified personally.

If you are truly needing your mom to diaper you due to a disability I truly feel for you then and if that's the case, i'll certainly apologize for my comments, though I've seen way too many similar posts to yours around the net and I can't believe many of them.

EmeraldsAndLime

Wow!You know,I totally agree with you on this one!All girls should wear nothing but white clothes(and of course thick, fluffy cloth diapers with plastic pants!)every single waking moment of their lives.I think it's a fantastic idea and I'm personally going to recommend you for a lifetime achievement award in the category of enlightenment.The fact that you managed to make a thread called "diapers" on a DL-forum astounds me!Hell!I think we can take this to the top and make get them to give you a Nobel Prize.I think the only thing people aren't clear on is why your space-bar seems to become broken every time you finish a sentence.

Look, sarcasm aside, it's great that you feel the need to inform us of your ideals and present to us another possible viewpoint to this whole fetish. But in all seriousness, this sort of stuff just doesn't fly here. Call it intolerant, but with a post like that it's hard for us to take you seriously. Maybe you just post like that through no fault of your own, or your experiences with other *B/DL communities, however, it's not very reputable nor credible to present yourself in this manner.

You are a person, and at the age of 16 I can only assume you've got quite a number of years of formal education under your belt. Yes, I know, this is the internet, but at least show some pride in yourself by demonstrating that you do have the ability to come across as a coherent and rational person. This means improving your grammar and punctuation for starters.

Moving on, we here understand that you wear diapers, like using them and participate in other activities involving diapers. This is a *B/DL forum after all - we all like diapers to some extent and we do wear them ourselves. Consequently, there is no need to relate your private diaper ventures to us, unless in a thread specifically designated to recounting such an experience. Why you felt compelled to relate your story to us - random internet people - is beyond me.