Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I'm so glad I'm not a teenager anymore

  1. #1

    Default I'm so glad I'm not a teenager anymore

    Like the title says, I'm glad I'm no longer a teenager. I know. I know, I'm 21 so technically I've been an adult since I was 18 but I m glad I'm no longer a super-horny teenage boy. Reason why Is because while I've always been AB/DL (or TB/DL when I was younger), It used to be that I was *B about 25% of the time and a DL the other 75% of the time. In the last couple of months things have totally reversed! Now I'm AB 75-80% of the time and a DL only 20-25% of the time and I find that it's so much more rewarding. I don't get sexually excited every time I see a diaper or baby item anymore and I can now sit down and watch Muppet Babies or Dragon Tales (I looove Dragon Tales) and just totally regress! I must say it's been so enjoyable lately. I don't know why, but I just wanted share this with everyone. Anyone else a similar thing happen?

  2. #2

    Default

    Age doesn't always make you an adult. I know some people who still act immature and are 21+

  3. #3

    Default

    I am able to sorta just turn of the sexual part of my mind, it's really weird because when I'm watching a movie with my parents and there is a sex scene before my mom would turn off the movie but now I just get a weird vibe from her. She does not know that I don't care if I see a naked lady/man so it is weird from my perspective. Anyway I'm happy that you are happy and I hope I can make it to that stage one day

  4. #4

    Default

    Gnd567: I get your point. It is nice to get past that "hyper sexual" phase of life and begin to calm down and enjoy the more subtle, calm and quiet aspects of life in general, and diapering and regression in particular. Myself, I'm glad I'm not a teenager anymore because I was too afraid of getting caught to ever try diapers. I should make it very clear to the Teens reading this thread - being a teenager is NOT a bad thing. What I intend to say is that the process of growing up and maturing can be a VERY good thing, something to look forward to, not feared (I hope you can see the difference).

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    Like the title says, I'm glad I'm no longer a teenager. I know. I know, I'm 21 so technically I've been an adult since I was 18 but I m glad I'm no longer a super-horny teenage boy. Reason why Is because while I've always been AB/DL (or TB/DL when I was younger), It used to be that I was *B about 25% of the time and a DL the other 75% of the time. In the last couple of months things have totally reversed! Now I'm AB 75-80% of the time and a DL only 20-25% of the time and I find that it's so much more rewarding. I don't get sexually excited every time I see a diaper or baby item anymore and I can now sit down and watch Muppet Babies or Dragon Tales (I looove Dragon Tales) and just totally regress! I must say it's been so enjoyable lately. I don't know why, but I just wanted share this with everyone. Anyone else a similar thing happen?
    I'm definitely more comfortable with my AB side with age. It's definitely an incredible feeling to just let go and let things happen, engulf yourself in the moment. As a teenager I kind of repressed my DL side, though I did get excited about stupid little things like that, and didn't let any of my AB shine through. Maybe it's something most people go through?


    Quote Originally Posted by dldavedl View Post
    Age doesn't always make you an adult. I know some people who still act immature and are 21+
    I'm wondering what you mean by that. It sometimes bothers me when people write that. Acting immature and being immature are two different things. Being an adult is a state of mind, but also a certain level of brain development. The reason for teenagers making bad decisions (some small, some huge) is because between the ages of 13 and 18 the brain is at the highest level of development, with reasoning. The full development of the decision making part of the brain usually is complete from age 18-20 and other parts of the brain continue to develop until 25, mostly also personality. So yeah, age in this case does make you an adult with regards to the brain.

    Then there's acting immature. As an AB, and mostly also as a 23 year old individual I'd say with all the seriousness of adult life, it's nice to act completely immature and ridiculous sometimes, sometimes as a coping mechanism, and sometimes just to enjoy yourself. I was seemingly very mature as a child and teenager, but there's hundreds things that I could look back on and wish I had handled differently and less impulsively, especially at the pinnacle of my teenagehood. Ok, now I have to go back to studying neuro lol.

  6. #6

    Default

    Wow 21 have you started getting AARP stuff in the mail yet .j/k

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Superemt View Post
    Wow 21 have you started getting AARP stuff in the mail yet .j/k
    Ha! No net yet

  8. #8

    Default

    This is totally me, or at least it was me at some point. The conversion happened a while ago.

    It is interesting to look back and think of that period in my life when it was "OMG DIAPERS!!!! IT'S A COMMERCIAL FOR TEH DIAPERS!!!!" I joke about it now, but it was an all-consuming sort of thing for a long while. Padding was all I was really interested in. There were shades of ABism mixed in, but it was predominantly DL through middle school, high school and on into college.

    However, right around my twentieth birthday too, oddly enough, I began to sense a change. I didn't get turned on by diapers anymore. I didn't search out ads in magazines or feel the need to walk down the diaper aisle at the grocery store. Instead, they simply became a component of the AB that was finally coming to life. I still enjoy wearing, but a lot of times, I'll simply wear my sleeper or overalls and feel little. The contentment now comes from the act and the mindset, not necessarily the implements I act through.

    I don't know what forced the change-over exactly. Perhaps it was partly me simply 'getting over' diapers; maybe it was my mind wanting to dive deeper into the spyche behind ABDLism. All I know is that I find it much more satisfying and soothing to my soul. It was fun and exciting back in the DL days, but I now feel as though this is the state my viscera had been striving for over all those difficult years.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    This is totally me, or at least it was me at some point. The conversion happened a while ago.

    It is interesting to look back and think of that period in my life when it was "OMG DIAPERS!!!! IT'S A COMMERCIAL FOR TEH DIAPERS!!!!" I joke about it now, but it was an all-consuming sort of thing for a long while. Padding was all I was really interested in. There were shades of ABism mixed in, but it was predominantly DL through middle school, high school and on into college.

    However, right around my twentieth birthday too, oddly enough, I began to sense a change. I didn't get turned on by diapers anymore. I didn't search out ads in magazines or feel the need to walk down the diaper aisle at the grocery store. Instead, they simply became a component of the AB that was finally coming to life. I still enjoy wearing, but a lot of times, I'll simply wear my sleeper or overalls and feel little. The contentment now comes from the act and the mindset, not necessarily the implements I act through.

    I don't know what forced the change-over exactly. Perhaps it was partly me simply 'getting over' diapers; maybe it was my mind wanting to dive deeper into the spyche behind ABDLism. All I know is that I find it much more satisfying and soothing to my soul. It was fun and exciting back in the DL days, but I now feel as though this is the state my viscera had been striving for over all those difficult years.
    Exactly! I get a lot more pleasure now from just regressing. Heck, I don't even have diapers.

Similar Threads

  1. Teenager Buying Diapers Online
    By kalynnharvey in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-Nov-2010, 05:26
  2. Glad to be here
    By kevnson in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-Dec-2009, 02:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.