Thread: New and very nervous...

Default New and very nervous...

Hey everyone... um, my name is Pink Angel, I'm 19 and this is the first time I've explored the AB side of myself. I guess before I was just uncomfortable with the idea, but now I have more confidence.

So about me... I'm taking a gap year ATM for health reasons but I will be going back to college soon to do Creative Media. I love music, painting, and just normal girly things I have an amazing boyfriend who doesn't know I'm AB yet. (To be honest, I only just admitted it to myself!)

So any questions please feel free to ask.

Much love,

Pink Angel x x x

Quote Originally Posted by PinkAngel View Post
    Hey everyone... um, my name is Pink Angel...
    Hi PinkAngel, welcome to ADISC.
    It's great that you're getting comfortable with being AB - there can be a lot of shame about it, feels very lonely ect. I hope being in our community helps you.

riddle.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraRiddle View Post
    Hi PinkAngel, welcome to ADISC.
    It's great that you're getting comfortable with being AB - there can be a lot of shame about it, feels very lonely ect. I hope being in our community helps you.

riddle.
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure being in the community will make me feel more comfortable with myself.

Welcome PinkAngel.

Take your time as you explore this journey of yourself.

Many members including myself have binged and purged this habit and i can tell you its sticks stronger then super glue on two pieces of tissue paper!

I hope you find peace and acceptance within yourself soon and eventually tell your boyfriend the truth.

I was one of the lucky ones, my wife accepts this, even though im still trying too.

Goodluck and enjoy this forum, it may be just what you need on the journey of self discovery.

Regards.

Hey PinkAngel,

Glad you are finally beginning to accept yourself for who you are! It's not fun to be on a binge/purge cycle! So the sooner you come to accept yourself, the better =)

What is your favorite type of music, favorite band? What about TV Shows, plays, movies? You say you like creative media =) I figure that covers movies and stuff like that.

Enjoy the forums.

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey PinkAngel,

Glad you are finally beginning to accept yourself for who you are! It's not fun to be on a binge/purge cycle! So the sooner you come to accept yourself, the better =)

What is your favorite type of music, favorite band? What about TV Shows, plays, movies? You say you like creative media =) I figure that covers movies and stuff like that.

Enjoy the forums.

- Lobie
    I'm basically your typical teen girl when it comes to my interests I like reality TV, grime/hip hop music, musical and dance films

Yagnuf

Welcome Pink Angle and congratulations on taking a step into further understanding of yourself. This is a really great place to explore who you are and do it safely. It is so fantastic to find a place where you can be open and honest, ask questions and realize there are others just like you. You are never alone.

Welcome Pink Angle this really good site ADISC very friendly people and overall great community with my honest option the best one on the net ABDL wise.

blastoisegirl123

welcome hope you enjoy the site and i hope it helps you feel less lonely