Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Undies - Will they fit us?

Default Super Undies - Will they fit us?

I stumbled on these last night and I thought I'd ask the experts of ADISC if it would be possible to fit into these. I'm an Abena Xplus size medium, so about 30 inch waist size. The people who make the super undies are kinda dumb because they don't really give waist specifications, they use ages to describe the fit, which is kind of retarted. Has anyone on here (my size) tried these and had any luck? Here's the website below if you need a refresh. Thanks!

http://www.superundies.com/p-45-nighttime-undies-potty-training-pants.aspx#

They look nice, but I, too, have doubts about the fit. It is a rather useless method they have for describing the size range, a standard measure ( inches/ centimeters ) would be much more helpful than an age group for size.

Right? These people have a good looking product here but they're totally stupid for saying that if you're 12 you'll be able to fit into them. I'm pretty sure all 12 year olds aren't the same size, especially in America with the whole obesity epidemic...

Apparently they have fixed the website, the largest fit goes up to 28 inches.I think they know about dls and have a problem with them so theyre keeping it small

Quote Originally Posted by diapeybabybrian View Post
    Right? These people have a good looking product here but they're totally stupid for saying that if you're 12 you'll be able to fit into them. I'm pretty sure all 12 year olds aren't the same size, especially in America with the whole obesity epidemic...
    What, and people in the UK are not obese? Look at China these days with fast food.

Superundies Size Charts

No way. Cloth does not stretch like whatever they make disposables out of. There are a lot of places to get adult sized cloth diapers though.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by shil01 View Post
    Apparently they have fixed the website, the largest fit goes up to 28 inches.I think they know about dls and have a problem with them so theyre keeping it small
    I think it funny that oversight was rectified within fifty minutes of the OP's post. Before you should ask, yes - Paranoia is one of my many middle names.

Would be interessted in trying them if available in a larger size for adults.

They really updated their site since my original post? Humph...Perhaps there is a spy amongst us? Either way, I don't really care, just as long as I know how big they are as to determine whether it not I can fit into them. I love my abenas, but these would be perfect because let's say you don't wake up wet...You don't have some worn out, clumpy disposable that you have to throw away because u need to take it off.

The super undies could just be put somewhere and reused again that same night. Plus they're really easy to put on, even discreetly. Imagine trying to tape on an abena x plus around friends...

They do look like a quality product, kinda a shame they don't have adult sizes.