Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some somewhat atypical sex advice.

Unhappy Need some somewhat atypical sex advice.

This is about sex. Since sex is somewhat 18+ This may be 18+ however, the description says I'm allowed to talk about sex.

So here it is. It's sort of embarrassing. Actually, really embarrassing.

Earlier this evening my boyfriend and myself participated in anal sex. Sparing the details, I am extremely new to this. I realize better care should have been taken to prevent what happened, But it happened and now I need some advice.

It seems during the process something may have torn and is now bleeding. Obviously this shouldn't happen and it's my own fault. However, I am just looking for tips on how to properly care for it. Last thing I'd want is an infection or something.

Does anyone have experience or know how to rectify this problem (haha pun intended )

Tip for before anal: lube, lube, lube, lube an lube. Don't forget the lube. If you think you have enough lube, it means you need more. That and never push hard.

Not sure what to do after the facts, but if the bleeding doesn't stop relatively quickly you should think about seeing a doctor.

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysToxxicBabyGirl View Post
    This is about sex. Since sex is somewhat 18+ This may be 18+ however, the description says I'm allowed to talk about sex.

Does anyone have experience or know how to rectify this problem (haha pun intended )
    I have had some about of anal sex, and I always used KY Jelly *smug face*

Srsly though, I once cut myself back there doing the marshmallow trick with a stale marshmallow (just to make you feel less embarrassed) that hurt like hell for a little while, I cleaned up back there and put antiseptic skin cream on the cut I could see, and it got better in week.

You could try the same, and if you develop any other symptoms and/or it hasn't healed in a week go see a doctor.

How much blood are we talking here though (in comparison to the size of external cut you'd have to have to produce similar amount?)

(and of course, take medical advice form internet strangers with salt...)

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    I have had some about of anal sex, and I always used KY Jelly *smug face*

Srsly though, I once cut myself back there doing the marshmallow trick with a stale marshmallow (just to make you feel less embarrassed) that hurt like hell for a little while, I cleaned up back there and put antiseptic skin cream on the cut I could see, and it got better in week.

You could try the same, and if you develop any other symptoms and/or it hasn't healed in a week go see a doctor.

How much blood are we talking here though (in comparison to the size of external cut you'd have to have to produce similar amount?)

(and of course, take medical advice form internet strangers with salt...)
    It's not a super lot of blood. But probably more than a normal cut. I only noticed it upon going to the bathroom, the toilet paper had a fair amount of blood. On the same note, it was a short while after, so it may have collected. It's not dripping blood though x].

And this is like extremely weird to talk about, but I need the advice so I guess coming somewhere where people are accepting is the best place right?

Also, I realize it was a stupid mistake. I know I should have used more lube, however, I wasn't planning ahead enough. Shame on me.

I know something about this as well. In college, I had a boyfriend and lived an exclusively gay life. I actually loved being on the receiving end and gave boyfriend many happy endings....yes...another deliberate shameless pun. Sometimes there was a little blood, and it always healed. What is happening is that the anus is being ripped or torn apart. If you go to the gay sites they talk about this. In it's extreme, some of these people can put very large objects "up there". I don't think this is a good idea, and my guess is that it would lead to fecal incontinence. Visits to the doctor could be embarrassing.

Just so you won't feel any more embarrassed than you already are, when I see my doctor, he does the finger up the hole which is the standard prostate exam. Honestly, I never know how to act. Most males are extremely uncomfortable with this, and for me it's like a college reunion, haha.

Anyway, I think, from what you've said, it's going to stop bleeding, and all will be well. Be careful in the future and as others have said, use plenty of lube. I got to where I really didn't need any, sadly making me a professional. It does look great on job resumes however. Okay, just kidding. But be careful for other more serious reasons. You've heard the expression, tearing you a new one. You don't want to do that. As a last side note, it does feel different from regular sex, doesn't it. sigh.......

Me and my girlfriend have tried anal - both on her and on myself <_< and i've bled a couple times but it always seems to clear up within a day or two. If its still happening after that maybe go see a doctor if you're worried. Better safe than sorry

Yes the body is very resilient. Sounds like it just tore a little but I don't think it will get any worse. Plus if it does that's why we invented antibiotics!

acorn

And this is like extremely weird to talk about, but I need the advice so I guess coming somewhere where people are accepting is the best place right?

Also, I realize it was a stupid mistake. I know I should have used more lube, however, I wasn't planning ahead enough. Shame on me.
    Must know.

Might know.

No need to know.

Dawww, thanks everyone. You're all so nice! I know the future needs better planning and such, but since it happened, i guess it can serve as a reminder for others as well, at the very least.

Just in case you were curious... It does seem to have stopped bleeding. So that's good! I was just super worried.

Thanks everyone for being so kind and not mean!

acorn

....Thanks everyone for being so kind and not mean!
    Sheeze, make me feel bad already why don’t you.

You either need to avail of Specsavers (opticians) offer of two for the price of one, or you expect Bronco Bill to have to fight his own battles. Was a time a girl would stand by her man, suppose we may lament the passing of the age of chivalry?