Thread: Hellooo :)

Default Hellooo :)

Hi everyone!

I finally decided to join the site I've been a "lurker" for a looooong time :P (I'm not joking if I say "for years"...!)

I'm an engineering student, computer science addicted and auto-proclamed "nerd"

I ve many interests other than (obviously) diapers... I'm interested in photography (the one with the OLD film... do you even remember that? :P), outdoor adventures and many other things... I'm sure I'll find a nice place here, where sharing the known and the hidden parts of myself will be easy...
    At least, easier than in the world we all live!

Hey! Welcome to the fora!

I love photography, but I've not been able to get my hands in a nice film camera yet, but I've got two pretty nifty digital ones!

Thank you Talula

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    I've not been able to get my hands in a nice film camera yet
    If you ever want some advice on that subject, just ask

Quote Originally Posted by LastintheCloud View Post
    Thank you Talula

If you ever want some advice on that subject, just ask
    I will indeed! Thanks!

Welcome to the community! We'd love to get to know you, and share with you our stories too. There are lots of amazing, interesting people here, and it feels good to tell some one how you feel. Check out the chat sometime, if you haven't already. Its not all about diapers, we discuss all kinds of topics. I'm virtually attached at the hip to it.

I love the outdoors too. I'm studying to be a golf course superintendent, and I love Yellowstone National Park (I used to live a couple hours away). Yay Mother Nature!