Thread: My Intro

Default My Intro

Hi so I've finally decided to join an online AB/DL forum. I am 18 and i have always been a diaper lover. I would also say that I'm a teen baby because i enjoy peeing in them and whatnot but I'm not too extreme like some people. So I have never actually baught diapers but I have been thinking about it a lot lately. i remember going to my grandmas house every once in a while and there were always extra diapers laying around and i would put them on. when I got to be 14 or so I got bigger and the diapers seemed to get smaller. i eventually unintentionally repressed my love for diapers except for occasionally fantasizing about them. lately i have been thinking about them more and more and now, i NEED a diaper. i am now in college and unfortunately, i cannot get any since i dont have a car and my school is in a very rural area so there's nowhere close to walk . anyway as soon as i'm home i plan on buying some diapers. not sure what kind im gonna get so if you have an suggestions let me know.
    other things about me: i love baseball. playing it, watching it, talking about, i just can't get enough of it. my favorite team obviously is the redsox. i enjoy playing almost any sport. when im not playing sports im usually watching tv or doing schoolwork. i also enjoy pop punk rock music for the most part but i also like wu-tang clan (seriously, if you havent listened to enter the wu tang i highly recomend it, without a doubt the greatest hip hop album of all time). currently i am very into third eye blind, four year strong, and new found glory.
    my main reasons for joining would be to meet other tb/ab/dl's and just talk and share experiences about diapers and stuff. also so i can stay sane before i get my hands on a diaper for the first time in a long time

hope this wasn't too long, i'm still new at this forum stuff

That was a lovely length! Long enough to feel I've really gotten to know you, but not so long that I'm struggling to stay awake! Always a good balance!

I've actually met rae kwon from the wu tang clan - and didn't even realise it was him until afterwards!

Hey, welcome to ADISC. I know where you're coming from with your feelings, and I have also had trouble getting a hold of diapers.
    i'm about to be cut-off from mine, because I'll be living in a dorm with a roommate. I've really only gotten depends overnights, and they work okay for my interest. I think those would be a great place to start. I'm not extreme, either.

Your post is fine in length. We so often get intros with little to no information, that someone so detailed is excellent. I'm still fairly new to the forum thing myself.

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll send you a PM.

Welcome to the ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    That was a lovely length! Long enough to feel I've really gotten to know you, but not so long that I'm struggling to stay awake! Always a good balance!

I've actually met rae kwon from the wu tang clan - and didn't even realise it was him until afterwards!
    haha oh man thats awsome.

thanks for the greetings!