Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Comfortable underwear?

Default Comfortable underwear?

Okay, ummm.... I hope this doesn't seem too stupid....

Panties are cute, but I haven't really been able to wear them, so I'm not sure they'd be very comfortable for those of us who have male parts (whether we want those parts or not). They obviously aren't designed with a male's body in mind. So I was wondering.... what might be more comfortable, yet still made for females and cute? And where to get them? Diapers obviously, but we can't all wear them all the time, even if we want to or not. Maybe washable training pants? I dunno.

I can't buy anything yet, but hopefully replies will be helpful to others, plus me in the... well, hopefully near future. I don't know, I don't have great confidence, but I hope so.

Also, I have heard of tucking, and I don't wanna go into a description of it, but I just don't seem to be able to do it. I don't know why. And it's embarrassing to talk about.

I could be wrong, however I'm fairly certain in the underwear front you can find what you are looking for by browsing sites. Don't just search for female underwear, there are men's underwear, or lets say underwear that is built with men in mind that are female-styled or feminine. I don't know if that changes how you may look at them, or if you want them but it is an idea.

Things like feminine g-strings, or male lingerie exists, and I'm sure some of them may suit what you want it for! Either way it really wouldn't hurt to do a quick google search for these items. I do know of a few sites that sell underwear like this, but I can't link to the site since they also sell a lot of... BDSM underwear, and things of the sort!

Good luck searching for them ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    Okay, ummm.... I hope this doesn't seem too stupid....

Panties are cute, but I haven't really been able to wear them, so I'm not sure they'd be very comfortable for those of us who have male parts (whether we want those parts or not). They obviously aren't designed with a male's body in mind. So I was wondering.... what might be more comfortable, yet still made for females and cute? And where to get them? Diapers obviously, but we can't all wear them all the time, even if we want to or not. Maybe washable training pants? I dunno.

I can't buy anything yet, but hopefully replies will be helpful to others, plus me in the... well, hopefully near future. I don't know, I don't have great confidence, but I hope so.

Also, I have heard of tucking, and I don't wanna go into a description of it, but I just don't seem to be able to do it. I don't know why. And it's embarrassing to talk about.
    Don't sweat it. Three things come to mind as i wear "panties" anytime I am not diapered, not so much because I am a full on TG but because I love the soft and weightless comfort.
    1. If you go to a store and buy "women's underwear" pay for it with your cash, go home and put it in your underwear drawer or on your body, is it not technically a man's underwear? You own it you wear it and your male, hence mens undies.
    2. In the mens department the have "Sport Bikini briefs" They are a touch thicker, have no penis flap and are the exact cut as a woman's Bikini pantie. SOO the only real difference between "women's panties" and "Men's Sport Bikini brief" the department you buy it from and the picture of the male model on the front.
    3. I wear Microfiber and Satin panties and some stretch cotton when the mood moves me, I found the right size to accommodate my male parts through trial and error. I am about 6 foot 200 pounds and not fat but not pure muscle either, I have a average size genitalia and I wear a 32 X 36 jeans and find that size 7 or 8 panties fit me best. So if you are bigger then me, try a size 9 or up and if you are smaller than me try a 6 or below.

Hope this helps a bit

Not really interested in g-strings. They don't seem too comfortable to me. I might give them a try someday though, I dunno.

I would prefer underwear made for women or girls (though I doubt any made for girls would fit). Men's underwear usually won't be quite as cute anyway. I was born a man, but it's not who I am inside. I will consider such underwear though.

There are certain designs of panties that look comfortable because they just... have more room in the front. I'm used to boxer briefs & so I have seen some designs of boyshorts that look comfortable. Maybe some type of slim bloomers? I kinda like thoae, but it's hard to find cute ones. Or maybe they make boxer briefs for women? where might I find those? I dunno.

Cool, they do make boxer briefs for women!
    http://s.shld.net/is/image/Sears/999000VP12512611

Amazon.com: Classic Comfort Hipster: Clothing
    An example of something that doesn't look comfortable to me. There's just not enough room in the front, I don't think.

Amazon.com: Hello Kitty Girl's Panty Pack 7 Pair-7 Designs - Size: 8 - music: Clothing
    Very cute Hello Kitty panties! They look like they'd have room in the front. I doubt they make them in this design for women, nor with the same pattern. So... they're not going to fit me.

http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0...=1180138470000
    Those ones are cute. Maybe I could find them for me. I'm not sure if they're too thin though.

Amazon.com: Angelina Cotton+Lace Boxer Short, with Lined Cotton Crotch, No Side Seams (12 Panties per Pack, 7 Assorted Colors): Clothing
    these look nice & I could likely get them in my size too.

Amazon.com: Vanity Fair Womens Illumination Boyshort Panty #13110: Clothing
    Those are kinda nice, though I wish they had a little bow on them or something. I really like the design, but I wish I could find cuter ones.

What about tights? Or pantyhose? Are they supposed to be worn as underwear? They might be really nice in the winter.

Also, I think this has been brought up before... what about girly adult training panties? I think they'd be pretty comfortable.
    Baby Pants Adult Training Pants | eBay
    I kinda like the ones with the hearts. But does anyone know other good places to find cute training pants like this?

Sorry if something doesn't make sense. I didn't sleep much yesterday and I am off to bed soon.
    Last edited by ShippoFox; 23-Jan-2012 at 14:48.

I think your only way of finding what is and what is not comfortable is to get out there and try some different types and sizes.

Try shopping at a cheap clothing shop, where you'll be able to buy lots of different things for really cheap. To save embarrassment you could order online... I wouldn't recommend going to a real shop and buying a load of women's pants...

Try wearing different cheap pants, and then when you've figured out which ones you find comfortable and which ones fit, invest in some more expensive cute ones of that style and size!

(When I say pants I mean 'panties', underpants or whatever)

Yep, it will probably be best to try stuff myself, that's true. I can't do that yet though, plus I wanna see if anyone has found anything I haven't.

H'i if you like a full pantie have a look at a site called " manties " full cut panties for men in satin and bows ,

littlepacifiergirl

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    Amazon.com: Hello Kitty Girl's Panty Pack 7 Pair-7 Designs - Size: 8 - music: Clothing
    Very cute Hello Kitty panties! They look like they'd have room in the front. I doubt they make them in this design for women, nor with the same pattern. So... they're not going to fit me.
    When I saw it I let out a noise kind of like a "NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" the sizing of these is completely and totally unfair. But I will probably have to order them anyways because..... JUST LOOK AT THEM THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!
    Ok that was my total sissy moment of the day.

If there is a divine and good force out there it will allow me to find these in a larger size!!!

Those manties actually are pretty cute. thanks! I'll have to remember that site.

There's one site I am looking for that sells girly training pants, and lot of other AB & sissy stuff. I can't remember the link though. It's not the one Russian site.

Quote Originally Posted by littlepacifiergirl View Post
    If there is a divine and good force out there it will allow me to find these in a larger size!!!
    Hello Kitty panties: A very scientific way to prove the undeniable existence of a higher power

But seriously, I definitely agree! I want them! I don't think I'll be ordering them if they don't fit, though.

To me I find that female underwear are more comfortable then male underwear are!