Thread: Back to Nature in Diapers

funseeker

Default Back to Nature in Diapers

What do you think about the idea that wearing diapers is a natural way to treat the body? Over the years I have noticed my stress level is much lower when I am wearing a well padded diaper. It takes away the pressure in looking for a restroom. It reduces the overall tension and helps me relax more.
    Considering the comfort and convience in wearing a diaper that you can use anytime and anyplace it only seems natural for the body. The diaper should be a great benefit for everyone to wear especially when it is part of a natural process.

Cervantes

Well, I wouldn't say that it's natural, just comfortable. After all, the cavemen didn't go around pooping themselves. I hope they didn't.
    I have to agree that it is relaxing though. You don't even have to find the toliet! But could you imagine the smell if everyone walked around in a diaper? And the landfills! Cloth would have to go mainstream!

Quote Originally Posted by Cervantes View Post
    Well, I wouldn't say that it's natural, just comfortable. After all, the cavemen didn't go around pooping themselves. I hope they didn't.
    I have to agree that it is relaxing though. You don't even have to find the toliet! But could you imagine the smell if everyone walked around in a diaper? And the landfills! Cloth would have to go mainstream!
    Yea, I think the time a diaper takes to decompose is longer than the decomposition of the Statue of Liberty!

urinating in them i agree with but pooping is another thing, i agree with urinating , it feels so much better ,when in a book store or shopping for grocerys , just going in them. first you have to trust the diaper that you are going in , that is a first. I think it is safer too , it is not healthy to hold it for too long. especialy in a car. If you have an accident while driving and you have a full bladder you are going to have a messy surgury.