Thread: Abena M4's: Too much for TB's?

Default Abena M4's: Too much for TB's?

I think this should go in Diaper Talk, relevant for AB's to?

Are M4's too much?

These diapers are so absorbent. It would probably take 6 full wettings for me to go through an M4. I've only used one, and I kind of regret buying two packs of M4's. I don't have much time to use all of that diaper because I'm not by myself for that long very often and I can't go around the house in them because they would be way to obvious. I can fit into a small, but I choose a medium because they overlapped and more absorbancy can't be bad. The M2's are smaller and would be a lot less noticeable if a family member walked in on a TB (clothes on ofc). I could use them during longer sessions of PC gaming during the day or all night, I could fit them under my pants in case my mom checked on me or something. And if I wanted to go get some food or water downstairs I would be confident getting some. I already have enough diapers to hide, once I'm gone through the first pack I'll probably get some M2's but for now, it's annoying not using a diaper to the fullest and not being able to use because of not enough time alone.

They've always been fine for my purposes, though I agree that sometimes it may be difficult to get full usage out of them, if efficiency is your concern. I've never had too much of a problem with them being noticed under clothes; wearing loose trousers helps in that regard.

The abena M4 is a very absorbent diaper especially compared to the M2. I will use the M4 on occasions where I know that I will be sleeping in. if I have had a soda especially before bed I will usually use a maxi booster inside of the M4 and even then it has not been enough a couple times. the M2 is a very discrete diaper especially if around the house and will usually hold at least 1-2 wettings for me. any other time I will use an M3 and use a small booster if I think that I might need it.

There was a long and interesting discussion about this a couple of months back: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...g-diapers.html

In the end, though, I'd say that if you like the way they feel and you can do what you want to with them, then they're not "too much" or "wasted," even if you're not filling them to capacity. Remember, it's not just the absorbency, but the thickness that attracts people to these diapers. If, on the other hand, you want to be able to wear around the house, too school, etc. without detection, then perhaps they are "too much," at least for that particular purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    There was a long and interesting discussion about this a couple of months back: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...g-diapers.html

In the end, though, I'd say that if you like the way they feel and you can do what you want to with them, then they're not "too much" or "wasted," even if you're not filling them to capacity. Remember, it's not just the absorbency, but the thickness that attracts people to these diapers. If, on the other hand, you want to be able to wear around the house, too school, etc. without detection, then perhaps they are "too much," at least for that particular purpose.
    Reading that whole thread I am more enlightened. I guess that I feel I am wasting them in terms as absorbancy. I still feel like I should have gotten some M2's. But w/e, the M4's are thick and feel sososososo nice.

Whenever I wear an M4, I down two liters of water. It usually allows me to get the most of it without leaking.