Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psychosocial

Default Psychosocial

After 4 long years one of my favorite bands of all time, Slipknot have finally came out with a new CD entitle All Hope Is Gone. It is the first major label studio album to be recorded in Iowa . and one of the song that I'm hook on now is Psychosocial and I ****ing love the video for it too YouTube - Slipknot - Psychosocial. The reason why I created this thread is that by reading some of the music thread on here, I know that some of the member are slipknot fan and I just want to share the video for the people who haven't seen it yet. Now only if System of A Down can made a new CD, then I be a one happy person

weswissa

Disturbed and Korn need to make new CD's as well... I love there songs...

~Weswissa

Quote Originally Posted by weswissa View Post
    Disturbed and Korn need to make new CD's as well... I love there songs...

~Weswissa
    I own Disturbed's Ten Thousand Fist CD and I have a lot of Korn song save on my computer

Definately not a fan of this music... But whatever floats your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Connor92 View Post
    Definately not a fan of this music... But whatever floats your boat.

Then please, enlighten us on what is good music?

We all have different taste in music, just like I dont like slipknot either. But I dont think we need to do another flame war about it, it has been done to death already ffs...

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Then please, enlighten us on what is good music?
    Im not saying its "bad" music, I am just saying that I dont like it, thats why I said, whatever floats your boat. Its an opinion, chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Connor92 View Post
    Im not saying its "bad" music, I am just saying that I dont like it, thats why I said, whatever floats your boat. Its an opinion, chill.
    Well, you felt the need to post that you don't like them in a thread about the appreciation of them.

(and I don't particularly like them, but you don't see me saying anything....well not until now anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Well, you felt the need to post that you don't like them in a thread about the appreciation of them.

(and I don't particularly like them, but you don't see me saying anything....well not until now anyways)
    Ok, If i started a thread about a band, I definately wouldnt mind if someone said they didnt like them, its just there opinion, its a thread ABOUT A BAND, so if someone says they dont like them, great, if someone says they do, great, I wouldnt be mad either way.

every slipknot convo turns into war... maggot for life!!!!