Thread: New Toddler to play with

Default New Toddler to play with

Hi there, first off Tyler isn't my real name. Its the Name of my fursona, but please call me Tyler

Ok so im not really a normal adult baby. I class my self as transaged, meaning that the feeling of wanting to be a toddler again is really strong for me. I consider it to be a part of my soul, my true self, something that if given the chance id give up almost anything to become a 3 year old and stay that age forever, but we all know thats not possible at the moment is it

Anyway im really glad to be here and hope to have lots of fun talking with you guys and make lots of friends

Hey great to meet you!

That's not quite going to cut it as an intro here though! We want to know more about you, so you can be part of our community (which means we talk more about things outside of our diapers!)

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Welcome to ADISC Tyler! ^_^

You shared some real feelings with us and I really appreciate that. Many of us, with sometimes only extremely minor differences understand exactly what you are saying. That being said, there are so many of us with these feelings and while we all really want to support you in those feelings and be listening ears for you when you need them, the best way to really make your mark here on this forum is to help us get to know your other interests! I know that just hearing what people like, their hobbies and the things they spend their free time doing really makes people want to reach out more, be friends, and can tell us a lot about you!

I usually like throwing some questions, so I guess I'll start with one based on something you've made obvious. Your fursona is a bunny huh? While I'm not furry, if I was, I would totally choose a bunny as well. What made you decide that's the animal you wanted for your fursona, and I hope I'm saying that in a way that isn't offensive.. I think some people would say the animal really chooses them, and if that's the case then when and how did you realize you were a "bunny".

I hope you have a wonderful time here on ADISC, though I think it's hard not to.

I love that! "Transaged" -- it takes an "interest" or "fetish" and puts it on par with something more mainstream, the T in GLBT, that people can understand as an important part of identity. This has blown my mind for the evening in a good way. Thanks.

Q

Quote Originally Posted by queueball View Post
    I love that! "Transaged" -- it takes an "interest" or "fetish" and puts it on par with something more mainstream, the T in GLBT, that people can understand as an important part of identity. This has blown my mind for the evening in a good way. Thanks.

Q
    :-p It shows how far we are from mainstream that some of us think the T in LGBT counts as the mainstream...

Welcome to ADISC Tylerthebunnyboy :-)

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Welcome to ADISC Tyler! ^_^

You shared some real feelings with us and I really appreciate that. Many of us, with sometimes only extremely minor differences understand exactly what you are saying. That being said, there are so many of us with these feelings and while we all really want to support you in those feelings and be listening ears for you when you need them, the best way to really make your mark here on this forum is to help us get to know your other interests! I know that just hearing what people like, their hobbies and the things they spend their free time doing really makes people want to reach out more, be friends, and can tell us a lot about you!

I usually like throwing some questions, so I guess I'll start with one based on something you've made obvious. Your fursona is a bunny huh? While I'm not furry, if I was, I would totally choose a bunny as well. What made you decide that's the animal you wanted for your fursona, and I hope I'm saying that in a way that isn't offensive.. I think some people would say the animal really chooses them, and if that's the case then when and how did you realize you were a "bunny".

I hope you have a wonderful time here on ADISC, though I think it's hard not to.

Hay guys thanks for the warm welcome

Ok so for Muffinz, Yeah I chose a bunny, cus of there nature, in my opinion there one of the purest most innocent animals on the planet, they dont have an aggressive bone in there entire bodies, there just content to hop around and do what bunnies do and be very cute and friendly while doing it . All just like I am, im a pacifist so I will never halm anyone, and I just like to do my thing, but still be as cute and friendly as I can to everyone that I meet. So thanks for asking