Thread: Hey guys, Aussie bloke

Default Hey guys, Aussie bloke

Hey guys, I'm new here my name is Luke I'm 24 currently living in Bendigo, Australia, looking for Aussies to chat with and make friendships

Hey

Welcome to ADISC. Theres a few aussies here, Myself being one. Check out this group: Aussie's Unite! - ADISC.org :3

Also, You haven't told us ANYTHING about yourself. Tell us about you, besides the fact you like Nappies/Diapers. Music taste? Favourite movie? Hobbies? Interests?

Hi Luke!

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm a American, but it's always fun to have more awesome Aussies here in ADISC! Often we have a handful of Aussies in the chatroom here!

Just curious, when did you 1st start to like nappies?

=)

http://load.hostphotofree.com/040bacea0a4864e6722f95caa3003121/adisc-welcome-Jpeg-sm.jpg

HI Lutstah. Im from the Brisbane Contingent.. welcome! - Always up for a chat.. welcome aboard

Hey guys, thanks a bunch for the nice warm welcome

I've been into this fetish since I was 11-12 and been into it ever since, I love the feeling of having no control. I enjoy music such as Moby and Linkin Park, nickel back and I'm a real movie buff since I make movies for a living, filmmaker by trade I currently run, manage and operate my small business and enjoy fishing and camping with my mates, I love driving my car and playing the odd video game from time to time its great that there's more people out there that share the same likes and interests as I do, I love it.

---------- Post added at 23:35 ---------- Previous post was at 23:19 ----------

I noticed these forums as I was doing a google search for online community's, I'm really looking to build the relationship and get to know you all a lot more and chat with you all, is there many Aussie girls out there on these forums?, I'd love to get to know you all just that little bit better good forums, I'll enjoy my stay

Quote Originally Posted by Lutstah View Post
    ...I'm a real movie buff since I make movies for a living, filmmaker by trade...
    :O We're going to be friends! :P I'm a Film & Television Student at the moment in college.

Welcome to Adisc! Seems to be quite a few Aussies joining lately

Shaunie1234

Welcome to ADISC! I'm also an Aussie, and joined a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    :O We're going to be friends! :P I'm a Film & Television Student at the moment in college.
    O' that's awesome, where abouts are you studying? I've been in the game for about 4-5 years now professionally, love the job, it's not everyday you get to blow things up etc haha good fun

---------- Post added at 10:21 ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 ----------

Hey Shaunie, thanks a lot bud

HOLY CRAP someone else from BENDIGO!!! *jumps up and down* Welcome to the site