Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Driving (and using) Padded

Default Driving (and using) Padded

I love wearing my Abena Abriflex M3 whiile I am on the road. I had a two hour drive home last nite and didn't have to worry about finding a restroom. I love the feeling of driving down the road while the nice warm reward spreads throughout my crotch.

This morning I drove over to McDs for a coffee. While standing in line I pee'd in my diaper. (That felt kind of naughty with the other people around me not having a clue as to what I was enjoying...) Then on the way back home I poo'd in it while driving. I am sitting at home now enjoying the feeling of the wellfilled and well used diaper.

I think maybe it's just my car seat, but when ever I'm wearing and driving, I kinda struggle to pee ! Even though I really need to, I can't seem to go, sitting down in the car...maybe its the seatbelt etc... :p

I usually have the same thing as coodie, my seat in my car kind of slants back and stops me from going for a wee. :3

I initially found it hard to pee while driving. Seems like the concentration required to drive takes away from the concentration it takes to pee. Once I have to go bad enough though I can usually get the flow started. Sometimes I will pull ofer to the side of the road where I can sit relaxed and not worrying about driving. When I do that the flood is easy to start.

I do love the feeling of the warm bulky diaper in my crotch while I am driving...

As a delivery driving that drives about 400km a day i love my road diapers

I have only done this a few times. Living in the west and having a strong fear of flight means that I often pull a lot of road miles when I have to head out of town. The times I have tried to go padded to save on bathroom stops have been somewhat successful.

The first time it was real difficult to pee and I had to practically pull off to the side of the road and stand up so I could go. However, the second time I tried, it did go easier.

I think like with anything, it takes practice and getting comfortable to it. I might do it again for the utilitarian aspect, but it doesn't make me feel little necessarily. Probably because 99% of the time, I'm the driver and that's one of the few activities I really cherish being an adult for. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Abenalover View Post
    I love the feeling of driving down the road while the nice warm reward spreads throughout my crotch.

This morning I drove over to McDs for a coffee. While standing in line I pee'd in my diaper. (That felt kind of naughty with the other people around me not having a clue as to what I was enjoying...) Then on the way back home I poo'd in it while driving. I am sitting at home now enjoying the feeling of the wellfilled and well used diaper.
    Uhhhhh huh. Hey did you ever hear about that time I ate a taco? The enzymes in my saliva really did a number on the delicious salacious innards of the crispy carapace of the Mexican delicacy. Then, the mouth-greased protein-and-carbohydrate lump schmooze'd its way down into my digestive system, chase'd by a not-so-salubrious gush of soft drink.

The entire experience was truly fantastic. I look forward to the next time I can have a crunchy bit of lumpy spiced cow flesh chase'd by a sugary drink.

you know when i read your thread i could not stop laughing ,it takes practice while in the car ,i find that you have to first trust your diaper. it is great when you can do that, and not have any leaks.

I have tried this many times, and still can not pee while driving, even when I have to go so bad it is painfull. I would love to be able to go while driving, any sugestions would be great.

funseeker

It would have been great to have a M3 on today. As I drove across town in a Depend Maxi with booster it was a leaker
    on my car seat. Needless to say my Levi's were also wet.