Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had the best night the other night

Default I had the best night the other night

After work I purchased and opened up a new packet of diapers. Then I padded up and made a fresh batch of spaghetti with a new bottle of wine. Finally I enjoyed the spaghetti along with a couple glasses of wine and later slept although the night in a very wet diaper. Best night I had in a while, I just had to share it.

Everyone deserves a good night. I must say that I was relieved that you didn't put the spaghetti in your diaper. Why would a thread like that not surprise me.

Very nice that you had a night that you wanted, it's always nice to have an uninterrupted diapered evening.

SmokyQuartz

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    everyone deserves a good night. I must say that i was relieved that you didn't put the spaghetti in your diaper. Why would a thread like that not surprise me.
    lmao

That sounds honestly ideal. I love my wife very, very much, but she really doesn't like or accept the DL thing, so I get very little time to diaper up and just chill, and I almost never get to sleep in a diaper. That sounds like heaven. Good for you!

-RMS

Everyone deserves a good night. I must say that I was relieved that you didn't put the spaghetti in your diaper. Why would a thread like that not surprise me.
    Is it bad that when reading this post, and then reading that there was spaghetti made.. that was the first thing I started worrying about too?

Still, so happy that you had a wonderful night. Everyone deserves those to come about a lot more. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Its weird that the first thing ya'll thing of it putting spaghetti in my diaper. I was just sharing my awesome evening, but given some other threads on here not surprising. The evening would have been better if I am someone to sharing it with, but what are you going to do.

Hahaha. Quality.

DrunknFox

Sounds classy.