Thread: Well, I'm here now

Shaunie1234

Default Well, I'm here now

So I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Shaun, obviously. I'm 180cm tall (5' 10"), 58kg (127lb), and a slim build. I'm not a sporty person, but I love playing tennis.

I'm not sure I fit into the "Teen Baby" description right now, but perhaps more "Teen Diaper Lover". I've been through too many stages to count how my desires have changed. Not a few months ago I desired a full-on "teen baby" experience, now I'd happily settle just to get nappies (I'm Australian). However, a blanket sleeper from The All In One Company would quite possibly the best thing ever, despite the Aussie climate.
    I would love a really thick nappy, but it needs to be comfortable. I think I'm leaning toward cloth right now, but an Abena looks really nice…

Sadly, my parents don't know about any of this, or at least I don't think they do. I don't think they'd be very forgiving, sadly, judging by how they view my 4 year old cousin who has only started toilet training in the past few weeks. They're loving, caring and fantastic parents, but perhaps not the most open to this sort of thing… I suppose it's better than drugs or alcohol, which I've sworn to myself that I'll never do. I hope that stays true in the coming years.

Right now, I settle for folding an old towel I found that Mum bought (the colour was wrong and it has never been used) onto myself, putting a pair of my underwear over it and wearing it to bed, but I can't use it as I don't have plastic pants. Very sad, I know

I love computers, and am skilled in many aspects of them - from building one to fixing one or even making a website for one. I love Apple, and own an iMac, MacBook Pro, iPhone 4S, and previously a few iPod touches from before I had a job. I'll be getting an iPad 3 once it's released.

Speaking of jobs, I work at Macca's (Australian for McDonald's) in the kitchen, making your burgers at record speed. Perhaps surprisingly, I don't mind the job. The people are great, the managers are great, and the restaurant is well-run.

So that brings me to school. In Australia our school year starts at the start of the calendar year (well, start of February really), so I'll be in Year 11 this year, which is my second last year of High School.

I'm old enough to start learning to drive, but I haven't gotten around to it. I'm not totally lazy, it's just not something I really want or need right now.

So it's now 1:45am my time. I think it's time I went to sleep, especially as I have to be up at 8am!

Have a good one,
    Shaun

When you wake up, good morning and welcome to ADISC! This was just a wonderful intro, a real joy to read. I bet you get plenty of responses, so I'll try to sneak this one in and give you a great welcome.

I think that the Diaper Lover category is designed to be for both adults and teens, so feel free to use it if it fits you more. It certainly sounds like you might be switching out of the "baby" indulges, but give it some time.. sometimes some people in the community can really relate to going through phases like that. I'm not one of them, but I've heard of so many out there I know it's certainly a common occurring. You're not alone!

Your parents sound great. A lot like mine in some ways, though they found out about my interests.. but generally just took a "It's none of our business, what you do behind closed doors is not of our concern." and haven't mentioned it since. It certainly is beter then drugs and alcohol, and kudos to being another person who sticks away from the stuff. You have a comrade here!

I'm so glad you love Apple, more MAC fans! I wish you were around to fix my computer! *laughs* It must be a awesome thing to learn how to do that, I've never figured out how one goes about remembering or learning all that stuff. My mind wanders too much, do you have excellent memory and concentration?

I love how positive your vibe is right now, and I hope that you have great days to come. Even if you don't though, this community is full of good listeners who would love to help bring a smile to your face or get your mind off things.

I am afraid of driving, but I can understand that sometimes it seems unnecessary. A lot better for your body to get around other ways, and buses in bigger places can be cheaper then gas anyway! How do you normally get around?

Have a good day!
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 21-Jan-2012 at 07:13.

Hey there! Welcome to ADISC!

That was a completely superb intro you've got there! Seriously good

http://load.hostphotofree.com/040bacea0a4864e6722f95caa3003121/adisc-welcome-Jpeg-sm.jpg

Hi Shaunie1234!

Welcome to ADISC!

You're introductions great, and I think you are going to have a blast being an active ADISC member.

We have lots of awesome Aussies here!

- Will

Hey Shaun

Always good to see more Aussie's here! (Aussie's Unite! - ADISC.org << Join this to get to know some )

What state are you from? What kinda music do you like? If you ever want to chat, send me a message ^^

G'day mate and welcome to ADISC. I hope you have a good time here.

Cheers.

Shaunie1234

Thanks to everyone for their replies, it's nice to know there are so many awesome people around here

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    I'm so glad you love Apple, more MAC fans! I wish you were around to fix my computer! *laughs* It must be a awesome thing to learn how to do that, I've never figured out how one goes about remembering or learning all that stuff. My mind wanders too much, do you have excellent memory and concentration?
    Did you do that deliberately? A pet hate of mine is people who write "MAC". MAC stands for Media Access Control address, which is to do with any computer on a network. A Mac is an Apple computer. Sorry, I had to :P
    I am told I have an excellent memory, and I think I do, yet I still struggle to learn and memorise things like Maths and French at school. However, once I've "got it", it tends to stick.

I am afraid of driving, but I can understand that sometimes it seems unnecessary. A lot better for your body to get around other ways, and buses in bigger places can be cheaper then gas anyway! How do you normally get around?
    Definitely better to get around other ways, but it's not always possible or convenient. Melbourne's public transport network leaves a lot to be desired - trains run every 10 minutes at peak times!! Buses are even harder to come by. Usually my parents drive me, or I get a lift with friends if I'm going out with them.

Have a good day!
    You too

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    Always good to see more Aussie's here! (Aussie's Unite! - ADISC.org << Join this to get to know some )

What state are you from? What kinda music do you like? If you ever want to chat, send me a message ^^
    Thanks for the link, I'll take a look. I'm from Melbourne, and I'm very boring music-wise - just the ARIA Charts (i.e. Top 30) for the most part.

Until next time

Hi Shaunie1234.. I think you'll enjoy it here, I think quite a few people from the Melbourne area.. you'll make lots of friends.. Good luck with Yr. 11 starting tomorrow?! OMG.. don't panic.

Shaunie1234

Tomorrow?! Holy crap I hope not!!!!!!!! Nah, start of February.