Thread: Well I suppose I should post to exit lurker status. So... Hi.

Default Well I suppose I should post to exit lurker status. So... Hi.

So yeah. There ya go. I'm brought here because I read these types of stories from time to time and I'm a writer (though I've never done anything of this type before, a little busy on first novel and such.)

HOWDY EVERYPONY.

Hi there Sakume, and a berry lovely formal welcome to you to ADISC! I haven't broke into the story department myself, but if they interest you I'm super glad. How did you find this place, just searching for those type of stories? If you don't mind, explaining a little bit about your interest in diapers, and then explaining a little bit about your other interests to help you stand out would be lovely, I know I'm sure interested in it.

The only specific question I can ask is because you made it obvious, which is your favorite pony? To be honest, I have trouble.. hanging with... other MLP fans usually because I'm nervous around them, I usually hide from them and I haven't watched too much of the new season.. but I'm a Fluttershy fan.