Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

Just wanted to introduce myself, mid 20s guy who enjoys wearing diapers. I have since I was younger. I never had a problem with bed wetting but when I use to go to my cousins house I use to take some of their pull ups (around the same age as me) and I loved wearing them. Years went past without me even thinking about it but one day I got the urge again and just went out and bought some to enjoy! Anyways just wanted to introduce myself.

Hey there stuffs and welcome to ADISC! I'm so saddened to see that no one said hi to you! 7 hours is just way too long, I'm guessing they all saw something shiny! I know that at least, I'm happy to meet you. I'm sure the other wonderful members of ADISC will be too once the shiny things pass. *laughs*

I can understand, along with everyone else here your interest in diapers, even if we all got into them for different reasons and have different ways of indulging ourselves. I'm sure you will find plenty of wonderful people who are going to support you if you ever need it, or just people to feel free to just relax and talk to about these sorts of things.

Well, I guess the first and most important question I have for you is, what sorts of things are you interested in other than diapers? Not that explaining your history with them doesn't interest me or other people (it does, we love to know and it helps us all get to know each other) at the same time that's something we all (mostly) share and the reason most of us joined this site! So if you really want to get to know people and make some good friends and just stand out, a good suggestion is to explain the other things you are interested in. That way you can find someone who can really connect with you in more ways then one!

Even if we don't like the same things though, if you ever need help I'm sure plenty of people would jump at the chance, me included. I hope your time here is lovely!
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 19-Jan-2012 at 11:12. Reason: too much dots not enough complete sentences yikes

Hello my name is alban its allways to see someone to sighn up to ASISC we here are a very comuinty of people and we allways here to be nice and helpful with others and hopefully we will see you here for a long time. but why not tell us what you like what isnt reltated to nappies like hobbys etc im sure you have some as we are all very intresting people even when you think your not you will be very supprised what others think.

I hope you have a great time on ADISC

xoxoRainbowSplashxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hey there stuffs and welcome to ADISC! I'm so saddened to see that no one said hi to you! 7 hours is just way too long, I'm guessing they all saw something shiny! I know that at least, I'm happy to meet you. I'm sure the other wonderful members of ADISC will be too once the shiny things pass. *laughs*
    I can't help it, okay!?!? It's not my fault they're so god damn shiny
    LOOK, THERE IT IS AGAIN!! *runs off*

Nah, just messing (no pun intended!!)
    I have a good excuse though, I am on the other side of time from you guys over here

Moving on swiftly!!
    Welcome to ADISC, stuffs!

Backing up on what gigglemuffinz said, it would be grand if you could expand on your intro a bit.
    Tell us who you are outside of your DL life. For examples what music/movies/general interests you're into? Just helps us put some personality to the name, and obviously means we can all chat to about those things... like "OMG, I LOVE THAT KINDA MUSIC TOO!!"
    Piece of cake And any questions, feel free to ask. As you've probably worked out, we don't frown upon stupid questions... instead we tend to ask lots of them

Look forward to reading more from you

D.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Other stuff, I guess I would be considered a petrol head, spend many hours working under the bonnet of cars. Music wise I would say mostly indie rock (Minus the Bear, Shiny (theres that word!) Toy Guns and the such.