Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: qeustion bout mommys and daddys

Default qeustion bout mommys and daddys

Alright so i know this question has been dragged thru the mud and asked a thousand times. I was wondering how the few people lucky enuf to have caregivers met them, what is your relation to them are they your gf/bf or more strictly mommys and daddys?

My CT/AB is my boyfriend - he first thought he was a DL, turned out to be an AB, we tried me as a CT and him as an AB and found out we loved that both, but also the other way around (him CT me AB)

Its cool you found someone that is happy to participate

My original CT was one of my best friends growing up. She helped me through the countless issues I fought with when I lived at home. We had a few play dates, but I now live in another time zone, so we don't really have many opportunities to hang out

Fortunately, this week I opened up about my little side to another friend I had been talking to online for a couple years. She not only accepted it but offered to be my 'auntie'. We've been RPing a bit online and our relationship is only growing stronger. I'm very happy and although we can't meet in person (again, different time zone), it's been wonderful!

My wife and I have RP'd a bit, but it's still quite awkward. I can't get over that's she's my wife and nothing else. It's wonderful to share it with her, but I want more of a mother-figure and she can't fulfill that role.

It takes time, but these relationships mean the world to me! The only thing that could make it more perfect is if I lived closer to my CT. However, I'm very happy with what I have! ^^

BabyJayk

I feel the primary reason so many AB's are without CT's is not because there is nobody out there willing to love us.

I think its more due to the fact that as a group we are not open about our lifestyle choices. My friends that I have chosen to tell have all been accepting, because that abnormality that they thought was weird at first now takes on the face of a friend. That makes them that much more willing to understand.

I have a wonderful Mommy who takes very good care of me. She is also my fiance. She has a little side that I enjoy playing Daddy to as well.

We met in a college English class, started dating and after a few months and lots of thinking and getting to know her I opened up about my AB side. At first she was apprehensive, but after a while she wanted me to regress in front of her and I did. She discovered that she liked me as a baby, because I had a cute cuddly side that only she got to play with.
    Now she is on ADISC (although infrequently) as well.

It isn't as hard to find a CT as people make it out to be. Stop looking on the internet and find someone in your RL that cares for you and open up to them. What you find out might surprise you.

I recommend taking a look at this site for a more in depth look at ABDL parents, especially Daddies and sons. ABDL Daddy – Adult Babies from a Dad's Perspective. This site is the reason I like having a daddy rather than a mommy. It just makes you feel all fuzzy on the inside!

pamperchu

My daddy send my an Email on youtube and we had our first date at a pizza place. Now I live with him and he build me my own baby house to play in.

My daddy is purely internet(Until I can go to California and meet him) and he's kind of loose on the whole "Discipline" thing, although I've been TRYING to get him to start punishing me more often ^_^(It's fun being a brat sometimes :P)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTommy View Post
    I recommend taking a look at this site for a more in depth look at ABDL parents, especially Daddies and sons. ABDL Daddy – Adult Babies from a Dad's Perspective. This site is the reason I like having a daddy rather than a mommy. It just makes you feel all fuzzy on the inside!
    I've met him, he's a cool guy. Really philosophical.

Quote Originally Posted by xELMOx View Post
    Its cool you found someone that is happy to participate
    It's more the other way around - I never knew this was even out there... Never had the urge to it too. But when we tried it for him (I figured it was either me accepting him as he was or there was no relationship at all) I found out I kinda loved it... And then I began to get curious about changing the roles (been real childish myself all my life) and I loved that too and now we have a unwritten rule that we can't have more then 1 playdates in a week, even 1 in 2 weeks mostly. Just because we can't see each other that often and we don't want to have a relationship all about this... I mean we love each other outside of it too and we don't want to lose that.