Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Massage in a Diaper?!?!?!?!

cravethesecurefeelin

Default Massage in a Diaper?!?!?!?!

Has anyone ever had a massage in a diaper. I was thinking of getting while padded but wanted to hear from some experienced people first. I was thinking of wearing boxer over them and giving the masseuse a heads up right before she starts the massage. Has anyone really ever tried this? Did you tell them ahead of time or just let them find it on their own? I was going to say that I have a weak bladder and I just wanted to make sure I could fully relax and have nothing to worry about. I think getting a nice rub down while being padded would be my ultimate idea of relaxation. Not a thing in the world to worry about. What do you guys/gals think?

As a massage therapist myself (part time) i think any experienced therapist would not bat an eye at a diaper. I think we would have seen most things - like badly wiped bums (quiet freqently), bits of toilet paper still lodged, dry skin flaking off together with other skin conditions. The other part is dealing professionally with erections that (frequently) occur! And having massaged a few clients in disposables the only problem i have with them is the restriction around the obvious waist and leg areas.

I really think diapers are the last thing a therapist would worry about! The question is can you work up the courage to do it yourself - it would not be a problem for me personally

Quote Originally Posted by itsacurlyone View Post
    As a massage therapist myself (part time) i think any experienced therapist would not bat an eye at a diaper. I think we would have seen most things - like badly wiped bums (quiet freqently), bits of toilet paper still lodged, dry skin flaking off together with other skin conditions. The other part is dealing professionally with erections that (frequently) occur! And having massaged a few clients in disposables the only problem i have with them is the restriction around the obvious waist and leg areas.

I really think diapers are the last thing a therapist would worry about! The question is can you work up the courage to do it yourself - it would not be a problem for me personally
    Wow thanks for posting that

Miku

Sounds like heaven, to me.

Just curious.. Has anyone ever wet their diaper during a massage? If so, what was the person's reaction..?

I have literally always wanted to do this. Personally, I would call ahead and say I am incontinent, but Im sure that would cause people to whisper about me ahead of time.

Hopefully one day i'll work up the nerve.

funseeker

No big deal at all. My regular massage is always with diapers and plastic pants. Several therapists have worked on me and it has never been an issue. Yes, I have wet my diapers on the table and once leaked on the table.

I have done this on a number of occasions, including wetting. I don't like to surprise folks in this type of situation so I always tell the masseuse that I wear protection.
    Good experience. I typically fall asleep, though, when getting a massage... :-)

I'm incontinent and have to wear a diaper or risk leaving puddles. I've had many massages and physiotherapy treatments while wearing a diaper. It's never been a problem. As itsacurlyone says, they are professionals who have seen a wide variety of things in their professional lives. Having said that, I think that if I were not incontinent, I would be reluctant to wear a diaper when visiting a health-care professional.

never had much of a problem with it going about once a quarter for about 8 years. bout my biggest complaint though is getting my glutes worked over, I've only had one massage therapist EVER work through my diaper to that area. (same masseuse gave me a daily massage for 4 days straight in Costa Rica and did excellent work) none of the others have worked there ever tho.

Yep I have worn there lots (I wear 24/7 ) and yes I have also wet during. Its Very relaxing