View Poll Results: What does your spouse think of your DL/TB/AB side?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • he/she accepts it but allows you to wear when he/she is not around

14 13.59%
  • he/she accepts it and allows you to wear around him/her

34 33.01%
  • he/she accepts it and participates from time to time

36 34.95%
  • he/she is also a DL/AB

10 9.71%
  • he/she wants nothing to do with it and wants you to stop

3 2.91%
  • It depends on his/her mood, sometimes he/she minds, other times he/she doesn't

6 5.83%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What does your spouse think of your DL/TB/AB side?

Default What does your spouse think of your DL/TB/AB side?

This is a poll for those married couples who have told their spouses.

Kind of a bummer poll because those of us who don't have a spouse can't vote at all, and therefore can't see the results either which I'd be very interested to see!

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the subject is a bummer at all, I just wish you had included an option for 'not married' or 'single' or 'not applicable'. That way I could a least vote and see the results!

What about people who ave long term partners? I think their votes may be interesting considering that it is more likely (well, I would say) for one partner to leave another for these reasons than a married couple, who potentially have children. If that makes sense. Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJessi View Post
    Kind of a bummer poll because those of us who don't have a spouse can't vote at all, and therefore can't see the results either which I'd be very interested to see!

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the subject is a bummer at all, I just wish you had included an option for 'not married' or 'single' or 'not applicable'. That way I could a least vote and see the results!
    Just click "view poll results". it is the button right next to the vote now button.

The results are not surprising; standard bell curve peaking around acceptance with occasional involvement and an outlier with the mixed results option.

well I can only 'partially' contribute really because I have never actually been married, but I did have a fiancée, and before we separated (for reasons that had nothing to do with me being a DL) she was not only accepting of it, she thought it was cute. I don't recall her ever having any open problems with it. she wore diapers a few times, but only I think just to see what it was like, and never actually used them. I'm not an AB in any way, and I think if I had been it may have had a very different impact on her and our relationship, but because I'm a 'normal' active guy in all other respects (thats not meant to be offensive to AB's at all, just as a description of how others see us) she didn't see it as weird or in any way harmful to our relationship or love. quite surprising really, when I think back on it and I miss that. I think she just saw it us something that made me a bit unique and it was adventurous in a way. she liked for me to wear the 'cute' diapers, such as ABU's even though I didn't care for them much. I think she thought it was fun. (a very open minded person she is) but she never really 'participated' I guess you could say with things such as changing or anything like that, she just let me do my thing and wear what I wanted to wear. no problems with wearing out in public and never worried what anyone would say or think. (though my diapers are purposely never obvious as a 24/7 wearer) she was more interested I think in the act of using them and why I would want to, what its like and the psychology behind it all. suffice to say, she was never grossed out about me using them. she treated them I would say is if they were just 'normal' for what I wear under my clothes. I recall her telling some of her family and a few best friends, but nobody else, and thankfully so, but everyone seemed pretty open minded about it. I never felt any negativity or backlash. her mother thought I was weird and urged her daughter to reconsider her relationship when she first found out, but after getting to know me, she seemed to not care and even seemed to forget that I wore them. all in all, id say she was very accepting, curious and even excited by the whole thing. she still has some of my diapers, or at least she did.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian85 View Post
    What about people who ave long term partners? I think their votes may be interesting considering that it is more likely (well, I would say) for one partner to leave another for these reasons than a married couple, who potentially have children. If that makes sense. Just a thought
    You're right, I should have done that. I also probably should have not made it public since that may keep people from wanting to vote. I suppose there isn't a way to go back and fix it, is there?

My wife knows and accepts me quite well. Beside wearing diapers whenever I want, she has bought me plushies, onsies, footed p.j.'s, and a sippy cup. I consider myself lucky.

I am not married, but have been happily living in sin for the last 12 years . I've voted anyway :P

Quote Originally Posted by dlsc View Post
    You're right, I should have done that. I also probably should have not made it public since that may keep people from wanting to vote. I suppose there isn't a way to go back and fix it, is there?
    Hmmm I'm not sure you know mate I've never made a poll on here so I wouldn't know. Ah well it's not the end of the world if you can't

I am allowed to wear around her, however i discipline this to twice a week although i can never wear enough....