Thread: I feel horrible

Default I feel horrible

Hey guys.

I'm sorry i havent been contributing much to the forum but i've been really preoccupied with school and i'm trying to get my company off the ground, it seems whenever i post, it's to vent...again i apologize.

I've been feeling really....dirty, lately. I went after my ex-girlfriend's sister, she was touched but she said that she saw me more as a brother (my ex was my second choice). I gotta admit...it made me feel really perverted after i heard that specially after having these feelings for years.

I've also been really depressed whenever i see a newborn. its been really getting to me. i feel like such a chick when i say this but, i feel like a clock is going off. I really don't know why i wanna be a dad when i can't even get past this AB thing

Everybody in my immediate family is telling me I'm worthless and without my family's help, i wouldn't of graduated high school let alone my first semester of college which is totally not true.

I've also been really missing my stepmom and dad and my sibilings. due to some bullshit that happened two years ago (my step mom attempted suicide, http://www.adisc.org/forum/mature-to...y-hatchet.html) since then ive been forbidden by my aunt to see anyone that household...regardless of my stepmom treated me, she was easy to talk to and she would never question me if i asked to just be held.

i think i jus need my mommy's love....i think

Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon92 View Post
    I've been feeling really....dirty, lately. I went after my ex-girlfriend's sister, she was touched but she said that she saw me more as a brother (my ex was my second choice). I gotta admit...it made me feel really perverted after i heard that specially after having these feelings for years.
    You shouldn't feel bad about that. Whether it's true, or she made it up to let you down easy, it doesn't matter. If you hadn't made the move, you might have spent years wondering 'what if'. Now you know, so move on.