Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Hell Of A Introduction

TheSpecterPrincess

Default One Hell Of A Introduction

Salutations boys and girls,

Its been a long time since I've been on a forum (over a year) and longer than that for a social networking site (over two years). Time has made me cynical. Only through its practical uses have I developed a disgust for technology and the internet. I feel like people place far too much importance on these trivial man made things. As a result, our English language has been brutally sodomized (no jelly either might I add) with an over abundance of acronyms and typographical errors. People have become stagnant, overweight, homebodies that would follow their chosen websites into the gates of hell. I know that its not out of line for me to say that the U.S. Postal Service may very well disappear during my generation. It makes me want to vomit. I can't help but feel like George Orwell had a good idea of things to come....

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU....... No seriously, he's right over there *points*

SO... Why should I bother with a place like Adisc ?

I missed the Ab/Dl community, but I think I just had to find the right place to go. I did some snooping on various forums. Looked at Daily Diapers.. MY GOD did ANY of these people make it out of a 9th grade English class ? Thought about Fox Tales Times too..... No. Just no.. Then I came to Adisc and I was honestly surprised to find that the majority you guys have common sense and a little etiquette to your posts ! Also the trolling seems to be kept to a minimum. What little trolling I did see was rather pathetic. Finally it seems like a safe place for the teen baby crowd. At that age (especially with fetish forums thrown into the mix) its easy for an older person to manipulate and mislead a teen. Just another thing about these sites that makes my stomach churn. However these moderators seem to really know what they're doing. From the looks of it they run a tight ship, thats safe and fun for everyone to enjoy ! It brought me a sense of optimism when I joined this forum.

*pant pant pant*

In the future I'll try to keep all technophobic redneckery to myself.

But yeah,

I'm TheSpecterPrincess and that's all I've got to say

Ok, now how about posting a second hell of an introduction that tells us a little about you.

TheSpecterPrincess

How about a One Hell Of A: mind your own business ?

Adisc loves honesty. I'm being pretty fucking honest :/

edit: I guess in this instance my honesty outweighs the "Be Friendly" policy.

Well you pretty much started off giving yourself a bad impression here.
    First honesty doesn't involve being a jerk to others. Second, don't complain about other peoples English skills when you failed to read that this is an introduction page where newcommers come to introduce themselves and tell us a little about themselves other then liking diapers which you have fail to do.

Stop hating on his intro, I liked it.

To be honest, His intro did make some Valid points.

Welcome!

I'm not hating on the intro, I just didn't like the "One Hell Of A: Mind your own buisness" comment

I liked your intro, it was amusing--so hello there.

I guess I don't have much else to go on, though, to strike up a conversation... um, besides 1984, any thoughts on Animal Farm? :P

TheSpecterPrincess

*waves to Orcaway* Thanks man.

I'm a pretty private person. I don't see any logic to go into the nitty gritty details of my life. Think about it, how many times a year do you see something like:

HEY GUYZ ! My name Bobby Joe and I love to wet and mess diapers ! I also like riding skateboards, eating Jolly Ranchers and being a chode ! My mom doesn't know but my friend Billy knows ! THANKS GUYZ

Doesn't that get LAME ?

Basically if you want to know about me so bad Jex, just look at my profile. Thats all you and the common public need to know.

edit: Basically, Animal Farm is what happens when the furries finally take congress and demean all of the lesser furries. Also, glad you enjoyed the intro.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpecterPrincess View Post
    *waves to Orcaway* Thanks man.

I'm a pretty private person. I don't see any logic to go into the nitty gritty details of my life. Think about it, how many times a year do you see something like:

HEY GUYZ ! My name Bobby Joe and I love to wet and mess diapers ! I also like riding skateboards, eating Jolly Ranchers and being a chode ! My mom doesn't know but my friend Billy knows ! THANKS GUYZ

Doesn't that get LAME ?

Basically if you want to know about me so bad Jex, just look at my profile. Thats all you and the common public need to know.

edit: Basically, Animal Farm is what happens when the furries finally take congress and demean all of the lesser furries. Also, glad you enjoyed the intro.
    Absolutely, which is why people who post intros like that get told to write more.

We are a community, which if you want to be part of, you'll have to follow the rules. That means being friendly, and following our customs. One of which is posting an introduction.

Now, we're not looking for the type of introduction you posted above, we're looking for interesting facts about you which will spur conversation, enable you make friends, and generally help you fit in here. One of the best ways to find out what we're looking for is to look at the cheat sheet which SPDdan made, which is posted as a sticky at the top of this forum.

Why not take a read, and get back to us?

http://load.hostphotofree.com/040bacea0a4864e6722f95caa3003121/adisc-welcome-Jpeg-sm.jpg

Welcome to ADISC!

I totally understand how you feel about big brother and all (no pun intended here).

I can't stand that the government is incentivizing email companies (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, aol, etc.) to store ALL emails indefinately so the government can snoop if they "need" to. Plus, just like facebook, big business can track our internet activity. Just look at the user manuel (or terms of agreement) for the i-phone. It's crazy how they want to track us so closely.... Grrr

So much for being able to delete your computer, or delete your email account.
    I was under the assumption that any recored over 7 years old were irrelevant, but no, gmail and the like will save our emails indefinately, even the ones we deleted....

Imagine, someone could hack into our emails say 100 years from now, after we are dead and so on....

I don't understand or approve of this nonsense either!

I'll stop now, it's not the place to complain about politics....

Welcome to ADISC, and have fun meeting friends here from all over the world!

- Will

---------- Post added at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 17:05 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    ....One of the best ways to find out what we're looking for is to look at the cheat sheet which SPDdan made, which is posted as a sticky at the top of this forum.
    yup!

So to continue the conversation, TSP, are you following the NFL playoffs by chance?
    (there was some good games last week, my NY Giants upset the Green Bay Packers at Lambough Field... a huge upset)

And just curious, if you have other hobbies or interests (like you play the guitar or you like to learn something);

What is your favorite diaper so far? (Mine is Bambinos)

* a footnote, I do not work for Bambinos, and I wish they were less expensive, in case anyone wants to know I aint promoting any specific company or brand; I just am curious what everyone here likes!

=)

- Will