Thread: Have you ever . . . . . .

Default Have you ever . . . . . .

came in your diaper and left it on

or came in it several time?

put ice or snow in your diaper.

used a vibrator on ur diaper?

or what are crazy thing you have done intrested =]]

Well one time I went outside at like 1AM after my parents were asleep then just walked around and wet and messed myself. Then (kinda creepy now that I think about it) I went onto this path thing in the bushes and masturbated for like 10 mins. I had never messed a diaper outside before and I have to say it was a good experience. Also showering in a messy diaper is really fun

Do you have any reason for asking besides being interested?

quick message

This thread can go either way, so please keep this mature, truthful, and not a fantasy.

OP, you really need to introduce yourself and allow us to get to know you a bit better before you can get away with asking questions like this. When your very first post is like this it comes across as creepy and that you're only here for one thing.

I would suggest that you read The Rules before posting again. =)

Yagnuf

I spent a winter vacation at a mountain resort a couple years ago and each morning I'd take my coffee with me out onto the deck. While outside and totally chilled out in a nice Bambino Blanco, sweatpants and coat I'd stand there and pee in my diaper. Wow, what an experience just letting the warm urine fill up that Bambino just standing there watching other people sled ride andalusia in the snow just behind my unit. None of them had a clue I just wet myself.

acorn

One time sticks out in my memory. I had just put on a rather large cloth diaper and pulled some plastic pants on over it, I then sat down in front of my computer. Having logged into adisc I then proceeded to post an introduction. The rest of that story is history.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    quick message

This thread can go either way, so please keep this mature, truthful, and not a fantasy.
    Oh damn, epic fail, my bad? So sorrys

EDIT: Back to the drawing board....

....Gone to lunch, back in ten minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    EDIT: Back to the drawing board....

....Gone to lunch, back in ten minutes.
    Why are you eating lunch at the drawing board?
    How does it take you 10 minutes to eat a slice of pizza?
    Are these related somehow?

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    Why are you eating lunch at the drawing board?
    In a word, Ďmulti-taskingí. Some countries have no laws directly governing the practicing of this activity, do check - it may not be strictly illegal in your neck of the woods.

How does it take you 10 minutes to eat a slice of pizza?
    Iíve never given that much thought to be honest, it is either a large pizza slice or Iíve not been blessed with a big mouth. I will have to ponder that question some more and get back to you.

Are these related somehow?
    That is a hard one to answer, lets see;
    (Me sitting at the drawing board) + (Me eating a slice of pizza) = Iím confused now, could you repeat the question?

PS: I hope you found this helpful.