Thread: New fur here :3

Default New fur here :3

Hi everyone. I am Xylex. A quadruped black and blue dragon is my fursona.
    6'1", long blonde hair, Hazel eyes is my persona.

I've been into diapers as long as I can remember.
    In fact, i'm wearing one now.

I really hope to meet more diaper lovers here~

*onecho waves a paw in salutation* Welcome fellow furry!

If you're looking for other DLs and DFs, you've come to the right place! ^^ However, although padding is a frequent topic of discussion, you will find we cover everything from food to politics to the menial, day-to-day trappings of life. So, would you mind filling us in a little more on what makes you 'you'? ^_^ Any hobbies? Favorite bands, books or movies?

I am also curious how you picked your name. A story behind it perhaps?

Thanks for joining our padded, and at times furry, family!

PS I love Bellevue! Spend a lot of time there as a kid! The tugboat in Bellevue Square holds a very special place in my memories!

Supersam1223

*pads out of corner*
    *waves paw*
    Hi!

Hola, Xylex.
    Cool name, and great fursona! I couldn't help but think of Toothless though

Reiterating onecho's suggestion, maybe you could tell us a bit more about your persona...? Not necessarily more physical attributes, but what makes you YOU onecho's examples hit the nail on the head... I personally just want to know what music you're into

Anyway, a pleasure to have you join our cosy (and yes, somewhat furry!) family. Any questions just send a PM, post a thread, give us a call, send some smoke signals... but preferably one of the former two. As I always say, there's no such thing as a stupid question...except "where's the bathroom?"

Happy posting,

D.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Would you mind filling us in a little more on what makes you 'you'? ^_^ Any hobbies? Favorite bands, books or movies?
    I am also curious how you picked your name. A story behind it perhaps?
    PS I love Bellevue! Spend a lot of time there as a kid! The tugboat in Bellevue Square holds a very special place in my memories!
    I am a serious nerd. I spend as much time as possible being a nerd. I have full servers I use for hosting space I sell for dirt cheap.
    I am aiming to be a jack-of-all-trades in the area of Electronics, Servers, IT, Networking and Administration.
    I also am working on a project that I am about 1/3 done with. ( LED cube 8x8x8 demo - YouTube )
    --
    I am also a serious Poke`freak. I'm 24 and still have a driving passion for poke`mon. I have 4 Blankets, 5 Posters, endless pluses, and at least 5K Cards.
    Any Poke-questions id be more then happy to answer. x3

I became a furry in 2003, but I conjured up 'Xylex' in 2004. I seriously just pulled out out of thin air.
    Its stuck ever since. My whole name is 'Xylex Sirrush Rayne
    I like names that use uncommon letters. "X, Y, W, Z, U, V, etc"

I've lived in Belleuve for a little over a year now. I was born in Redmond, raised in Kirkland, Port-orchard, and Everett.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    Hola, Xylex. Cool name, and great fursona! I couldn't help but think of Toothless though
    I personally just want to know what music you're into
    Anyway, a pleasure to have you join our cosy (and yes, somewhat furry!) family.
    Thank you tons! I've spent a chunk of my time developing and shaping Xylex into the alter-ego I see myself with.
    As far as music goes...
    Metal, Rock, Alternative-Rock, Industrial, Electronic, hardcore, Videogame, Techno, Trance, Jazz, etc.
    I cant stand Rap and Country.
    If youd like to see more, I have a last.fm page. My name is Xylex there too. :3

To all of you. I really appreciate the warm welcome. I am not known for keeping up on forums. I am in fact really bad at it.
    But I think I found the one place that I will enjoy posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Xylex View Post
    Thank you tons! I've spent a chunk of my time developing and shaping Xylex into the alter-ego I see myself with.
    As far as music goes...
    Metal, Rock, Alternative-Rock, Industrial, Electronic, hardcore, Videogame, Techno, Trance, Jazz, etc.
    I cant stand Rap and Country.
    If youd like to see more, I have a last.fm page. My name is Xylex there too. :3

To all of you. I really appreciate the warm welcome. I am not known for keeping up on forums. I am in fact really bad at it.
    But I think I found the one place that I will enjoy posting.
    Coolio, i'll be sure to check it out!
    But yeah, this is the only forum I still use... hopefully you'll become addicted like the majority of us

D.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    Coolio, i'll be sure to check it out!
    But yeah, this is the only forum I still use... hopefully you'll become addicted like the majority of us

D.
    Id think im off to a good start. Lots of posts in just a couple hours.
    I am sure I'll have a last here.

hi Xylex!

http://load.hostphotofree.com/040bacea0a4864e6722f95caa3003121/adisc-welcome-Jpeg-sm.jpg

It's always fun to have a fun babyfur here! ^-^

We have plenty of awesome members from the Seattle area, plus 18,000+ ADISCers from all over the world.

Have fun getting to know the whole site, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.
    Maybe I'll see you in the chatroom sometime.

=)

- Will

Hi Xylex! Very cool name...different I must say I like. Welcome!