Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nappy Storage

Default Nappy Storage

Hi peeps

I got my own place finaly now i can finaly wear whenever i want , im looking for a storage soloution for my nappies , i dont simply want them stacked in my wadrobe i want some thing on show but that i can close and lock , just nervous about nosy relatives/friends who visits. Any ideas ?

Thanks

Cherub

Try looking into getting a foot locker or a chest of sorts
    Like the one pictured here. Lots of room and lockable

http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0...=1217743267000

Try a cabinet with a large flat top that you can make into a changing table. Make sure it has space and then you can install a lock by drilling a holeand inserting a lock from a hardware store.

We have a wardrobe in the nursery with all the nappies stacked on top. When we need to be more descreet, we turn the quilt over (so cute side is now showing) and throw it over the top. Then it just looks like a pile of laundry

works quite well!

I recently moved, too, and I have a nice closet in my room with shelves. I put some diapers in my underwear drawer and keep the rest organized there for storage. It's nice to walk into your closet and see stacks of diapers, plus it lets me see at a glance what I'm low on. Granted, my closet doesn't have a lock, but it's pretty easy to install some kind of locking mechanism.

I, too, am nervous about nosy people stumbling on my supplies (mostly my landlord) but I've resolved the problem thus: first, I keep everything in my bedroom, which no one should be in without me. Second, I'm very careful about keeping my diapering stuff separate from my other baby stuff (decorative tapes, pacifiers, etc). I keep those other things buried underneath my underwear, where (hopefully) even the nosiest of people isn't going to be snooping. This way, if someone does find out, I have the option of pulling the incontinence card and saving myself from fully disclosing that I'm an ABDL.

I bought a metal 2 door locker with shelves from a big hardware store. They are lockable and look totally standard in a study or garage. It is completely full of nappies of all different kinds stacked and readily accessible.

I used to store them in a small metal locker from IKEA, but recently I bought 3 PAX wardrobes from IKEA, with mirror-fronts (Looks very nice).
    One of them is used for all my private stuff. I lock it using a magnetic lock, usually meant to keep kids out of closets or cupboards. I find that almost poetic :P

From the Unfinished Furniture store I bought a large wooden changing cabinet that we actually use in the kitchen to hold the microwave as well as other kitchen supplies. On the left side of it are drawers and the right side has a door which runs the length of it. Behind the door are shelves. It's made of oak which I stained and finished.

If you want to see your diapers at night, you could leave the door open, and then close it in the morning. Either way, it holds and conceals a lot and looks very nice. I'm sure there are finished bedroom pieces similar to this sold at furniture stores. I like unfinished furniture because it's solid wood, and is cheaper.

WarrenW

I keep some of my stuff hidden under the matress. My snoopy bro hasn't been smart enough to look there yet--too much work for him. I keep my white cotton trainers in the back of my underwear drawer. If you look in there, they look just like regular undies.

Quote Originally Posted by deano13 View Post
    Hi peeps

I got my own place finaly now i can finaly wear whenever i want , im looking for a storage soloution for my nappies , i dont simply want them stacked in my wadrobe i want some thing on show but that i can close and lock , just nervous about nosy relatives/friends who visits. Any ideas ?

Thanks
    The best way is a lockabnle trunk or cupboard with a lockable door, although this can sometimes still raise questions from inquisitive parents and family... If you are unable to get a lockig cabinet / trunk or cupboard, I'd just get a decent sized suitcase, with one of those combination locks on the front, the type you use when travelling via air-plane.